EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Circle the drain ...

[Basketball] 2nd Half: Australia Team Total Over 34 [-110]

EaglesPhan36

One more bit of fade material, although I think this is the best dog on the board in London as far as moneyline tries. But, I suck @ life today eh? Going down in a blaze of unfound glory. Train wreck, they say.

[Volleyball] Japan +320
    Japan vs. Brazil. The Brazilians have not played like the defending Gold Medal Champs or #2 ranked team most of this tournament. They barely hung on to make the QFs as the #4 seed out of an admittedly tough group led by the USA. Still, they Only won one match [Serbia] 3-0, while their other three wins in this competition have come by 3-2 scorelines. They were also soundly beaten by South Korea, 3-0 in pool play. Japan lost their toughest matches to Italy & Russia in pool play by identical 3-1 scores, but came up huge in the QFs with a 3-2 upset of the Chinese. Every set in that one decided by two points. So they showed great nerve. You can also find +1.5 sets @ +155 if you choose, meaning you need them to either win the match or win two sets in defeat.

EaglesPhan36

Yay. Water Polo gets it off the schnide! 20 goals & counting. Forgot I posted this in the soccer forum ...

[Soccer] USA-Japan Both Teams to Score [-103]

First 12