hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Just read Genghis had OKC ML.

Wonder who he was tailing there.

Guy doesnt even know what sports he is betting on. Just blindly bets what his savior Roxxy tells him to

The average
    fukin silence
    The average's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Just read Genghis had OKC ML.

Wonder who he was tailing there.

Guy doesnt even know what sports he is betting on. Just blindly bets what his savior Roxxy tells him to
    time for ur insulin shot, ur getting 2 excited with the blood sugar.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

That'd be a three way 8 (so really a 7.5).

For the record though - great prices Roxxy - on the Titans myself tonight at 6.5 (+100) and +205.

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

big font

You ever made a bet for yourself champ?

Roxxy doesn't know a fukkn thing about the NRL.

And big Irish Knuckles to back up that font as well.

I've made many pix in my life there hawkey & been inside long enough to know when a goof crosses my path.

Being an internet trouble-maker can be a dangerous hobby...ya never know who you're funkin with....it can come back to bite you when you least expect it.

I don't go trolling around insulting folks, kinda figured that was more the speed of a teeny-bopper.

Why are you here trying to cause trouble?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The average

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I think Redman may be a REAL LIFE tough guy.

Watch out Hawley

I would probably be more concerned for your safety if it was in huge font. However, Big Irish knuckles are not to be scoffed at, so watch your back pal.

Redman3693

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I think Redman may be a REAL LIFE tough guy.

Watch out Hawley

I would probably be more concerned for your safety if it was in huge font. However, Big Irish knuckles are not to be scoffed at, so watch your back pal.

Bad things happen to bad people all the time - trouble has a way of finding folks that go looking for it. It's kinda funny that karma has a way of catching up with folks. Especially ignorant ones. How are your pix doing....

Are you doing so poorly on your own wagers that you have to come and try to ridicule others (broke maybe)? I noticed that the last time you updated your spreadsheet was more than a year ago - how many G-Notes have you lost since then?

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

titans up 6-4

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Redman3693 View Post
    Bad things happen to bad people all the time - trouble has a way of finding folks that go looking for it. It's kinda funny that karma has a way of catching up with folks. Especially ignorant ones. How are your pix doing....

Are you doing so poorly on your own wagers that you have to come and try to ridicule others (broke maybe)? I noticed that the last time you updated your spreadsheet was more than a year ago - how many G-Notes have you lost since then?

Does Roxxy watch any NRL games?

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by Redman3693 View Post

Actually, I am up plenty. I had a whole heap of winning picks that I posted in my thread and kept saying I'd update my SS, but ended up being too lazy.

Win or lose this pick, this day or this week, I can't believe you are defending Roxxy and calling someone ignorant. If you are new to gambling, you'll be laughing at this in 6-12 months time. Trust me on that one. If you aren't new to gambling, bad luck.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Roxxy watch any NRL games?
    yeah hawley i watch every game , i also have subscribtion foe Stobart Super League

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Actually, I am up plenty. I had a whole heap of winning picks that I posted in my thread and kept saying I'd update my SS, but ended up being too lazy.

Win or lose this pick, this day or this week, I can't believe you are defending Roxxy and calling someone ignorant. If you are new to gambling, you'll be laughing at this in 6-12 months time. Trust me on that one. If you aren't new to gambling, bad luck.

once and for all you stupid motherfukker, i dont know why you are so obsessed with me, more worse than daimo, but keep making a fool out of yourself

drew2

titans 6-6

hawley

Titans +8 is a winner regardless.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Titans +8 is a winner regardless.
    +6.5 that most followers got is in good position too

Edit: You probably meant that if he did get that line it beat the hell outta the closer
    Last edited by thefonzo; 06-22-12 at 06:16 AM.

Gee

Roxxy, we have been through this before. We both know you don't actually bet these plays and just like attention whoring. For the main, I've decided I don't care, but I still don't like that you are leading people off a cliff and like to chime in from time to time.

Nice call tonight though.

hawley

Basically a lock with the Dragons taking the penalty here.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Too bad 5dimes never posted an over/under... or did I miss it?

drew2

titans +8 wins thanks Roxxy

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Roxxy, we have been through this before. We both know you don't actually bet these plays and just like attention whoring. For the main, I've decided I don't care, but I still don't like that you are leading people off a cliff and like to chime in from time to time.

Nice call tonight though.

wtf what do you know what i am betting on, ridiculous, you dont like me is one thing, Rugby League betting is extreme profitable for me, and NOT only NRL, again I also have Stobart Super League subscribtion and bet the English league a lot, and i also bet a lot Rugby Union, where io never released a pick here, i love this sport and follow it for years, and that i am not Australian means that i automatically know nothing about that sport?? cmon

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

PROFIT thats all that matters
    have a nice day gentlemen

Redman3693

I don't follow your thread so I can neither deny or confirm your comment about wins.

I'm defending Roxxy for a few reasons:

1. He posts his pix on a regular basis & gives folks the opportunity to decide whether to follow or fade.

2. This is a gambling forum & I was under the impression that the primary function of it was for its members to try and assist each other through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and helpful advice. Lately, it looks like it's degenerating into a forum for childish antics like trolling, trashing, and temper tantrums. That kind of action belongs on Facebook & other 'teen' oriented types of sites.

3. I've been gambling for decades through many sources but I am in no way any type of expert on European / Aussie action like Soccer & Rugby - hockey is my sport - BTW, I shared all of my IIHF picks with the SBR forum folks & had a final record of 118 wins & 62 losses.

4. Roxxy has made many folks, most importantly me, good bank since I started following him. Overall, yesterday was 8 wins & 6 losses with the wins having great odds.

I don't know, or care to know, what happened in the past - EVERYONE's got skeletons... Roxxy has been straight-up with me & I'm old enough to chooses whether to follow or not.

Life is too funkin short for BS & I hate drama.

CHEERS
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: silvap

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Roxxy,

Caught the rugby play while I was capping baseball. Threw some coin on it. Thanks for the winner!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gee is sharp

I doubt Roxy betting much but he seems to be doing well

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gee is sharp

I doubt Roxy betting much but he seems to be doing well
    GFY , Shalom

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Roxy you have multiple names

Good luck though

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Roxy you have multiple names

Good luck though
    now you are getting completely mad, i do only have 1 name and 1 handle

if so please let me know only 1 other name Baldy

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

nice pick roxxy mate

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

lol

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

We all know Roxxy doesn't actually know anything about Rugby League and probably doesn't even know the rules.

Roxxy doesn't know a fukkn thing about the NRL.

2 more chumps put in their place.

Good job Roxy, your hard work is appreciated

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Nothing better than tough internet trash talk...all of you should be so proud! Just post winners and STFU

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Roxxxy good work mate, I am in Australia and your work looks good to me....If people come in here trolling can you just ban them or even better ignore them...Really wastes a lot of time and space talking about crap, everyone makes there own decision whether to bet or not. I appreciate your WNBA and soccer picks very much.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

+1. I'm amazed at how Roxxy's killing it across 3 continents with soccer, WNBA & NRL. Great work.

First 12