ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Round 11 AFL Degen plays...

Sorry Starkxer but when i saw that '20 unit' play im thinking u cant be serious....

Gave u a chance at stardom pal and u blew it

Anyway onto this weekend slim pickings. Playing:

Geelong Cats -15.5 (+100 sbobet)1 unit

Richmond Tigers -30.5 (+102 pinnacle)2 units...

Might play something for sunday but il wait and see...

Btw, if anyone wants a analysis then please ask. Thankyou and best of luck this weekend everyone

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Love that tigers bet. All over it. Not sure about tonights game. Carlton will be fired up.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Love that tigers bet. All over it. Not sure about tonights game. Carlton will be fired up.
    Ok il bite

Cats have several big names (1st team) premiership players returning for tonights clash. Look for them to be more consistent tonight.

Meanwhile, blues are down on both form and confidence and have shown they arent able to cover a mark murphy type player in the midfield.

This is where the cats will expose them imo and although havent played well at Etihad lately SHOULD play a brand of football that will be a little more polished than that of their opponents...GL
    Last edited by ACoochy; 06-08-12 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Etihad, not Skilled

Starkx
    Starkx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Haha no worries mate. I do agree I went overboard with that one - I didn't realise Port/Hawthorn's last game was at the MCG until I checked. Richmond seem a sure bet, but yea 20 units is a bit high, although when I refer to a unit, I'm really not saying % of my bankroll, but rather % of a % of my bankroll which I'm willing to lose. If you thought it was 20% of my bankroll, like it seemed to be, then yea I can see why you think I'm crazy lol. Cheers for the picks anyway cooch

Also, probably not wise to do this, but going have to go against you here and go Carlton over Geelong (outright), and Richmond over Freo 1-39. Going to stay away from the other games. BOL
    Last edited by Starkx; 06-08-12 at 03:34 AM.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I'm back to tail coochy and the fact i have to admit i'm an SBR addict along with a gambling addict, just can't stop.. tried to sell my macbook pro, some fukkin idiot would only pay $250 for it, i live in a redneck area. Cooch, help me make 20k so i can relocate. Following Geelong, I agree with it.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Thanks Coochy. Glad you started this thread.

I'm on Cats tonight too. Got them at -14.5 this morning. Good luck.

I know I'll end up on the Tigers too probably... I'm a bit worried the Tigers won't know what to do with Ross Lyon's uberdefensive plan, which is why I haven't made a play yet. I may sit it out, not sure.

Bbr

Gl cooch and brettels. I wish you the best tonight. No bet for me tonight, Would love to take carlton ATS but jus cant even bring my self to put 20 bucks on it. Not in the zone tonight. GL guys!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Waiting until the last minute to decide if I'm going to bet AFL tonight or just stick with tennis. If I take anything it'll be the Cats. Have no faith in the Blues right now. GL guys!

Bbr

Tough to play defense the way freo do against tigers at the MCG. MCG is wider than pattersons in relation to field dimensions.

Similar dimensions to the MCG include aurora, the dockers got pumped there against the hawks in round 8.

All in all, freo tend to struggle carrying out their defensive game plan in stadiums that are wider, as teams with pace in the midfield can spread and expose their tactics. Tigers tend to spread to the wing before going inside 50. Clear ground advantage here imo.

The tigers spread from stoppages here will be the difference. As soon as the tigers get first use of the ball at a stoppage its pretty much, 'Run forrest....run'. Cotchin will be dangerous.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Waiting until the last minute to decide if I'm going to bet AFL tonight or just stick with tennis. If I take anything it'll be the Cats. Have no faith in the Blues right now. GL guys!
    Nadal/ferrer over shari? On it for a couple of units here.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Starkx View Post
    Haha no worries mate. I do agree I went overboard with that one - I didn't realise Port/Hawthorn's last game was at the MCG until I checked. Richmond seem a sure bet, but yea 20 units is a bit high, although when I refer to a unit, I'm really not saying % of my bankroll, but rather % of a % of my bankroll which I'm willing to lose. If you thought it was 20% of my bankroll, like it seemed to be, then yea I can see why you think I'm crazy lol. Cheers for the picks anyway cooch

Also, probably not wise to do this, but going have to go against you here and go Carlton over Geelong (outright), and Richmond over Freo 1-39. Going to stay away from the other games. BOL
    Thanks for your insight here starxa. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    I'm back to tail coochy and the fact i have to admit i'm an SBR addict along with a gambling addict, just can't stop.. tried to sell my macbook pro, some fukkin idiot would only pay $250 for it, i live in a redneck area. Cooch, help me make 20k so i can relocate. Following Geelong, I agree with it.
    Brettels if only you'd followed me since round 5 (at the start of this 15 game aussie rules streak ATS) you'd be retired by now if u went all-in pal Come to think of it, im spewin i havent taken my own advice here

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Thanks Coochy. Glad you started this thread.

I'm on Cats tonight too. Got them at -14.5 this morning. Good luck.

I know I'll end up on the Tigers too probably... I'm a bit worried the Tigers won't know what to do with Ross Lyon's uberdefensive plan, which is why I haven't made a play yet. I may sit it out, not sure.
    Gee, good to see we are on the same side here pal Lets keep killin those books this weekend

Gl cooch and brettels. I wish you the best tonight. No bet for me tonight, Would love to take carlton ATS but just cant even bring my self to put 20 bucks on it. Not in the zone tonight. GL guys!
    Cool head there Bbr...If u cant find a angle that u feel comfortable with then no action is often the best course of action. Should be a cracker of a game (fingers crossed)....

Shari, do you like roller derby?? Serious

shari91

Nadal/ferrer over shari? On it for a couple of units here.
    It's tempting but the last time he took a set off of him was on carpet almost 5 years ago. Other than last year at the Aussie Open of course. So I'm going to stay away but I'll be cheering for you! Sucks that it'll probably be rained out though today. Really makes me appreciate our roof here.

And yes Coochy I do. How could you even ask? Sports + chicks bashing each other = heaven

shari91

ok, jumped on the cats... bundled up under a duvet with the heat blaring and a sick bub. Need something to keep me awake until my SBR shift is over.

ACoochy

And yes Coochy I do. How could you even ask? Sports + chicks bashing each other = heaven
    We have to cater for the national championships on this weekend here

The thought of a bunch of drunk man hating lesbians really is giving me the warm and fuzzies...
    ok, jumped on the cats... bundled up under a duvet with the heat blaring and a sick bub. Need something to keep me awake until my SBR shift is over.
    Smart move. Was 1 degree where i am this morning and tonight looking much the same

ACoochy

Blues have started well here. Over looks solid...

If game continues in this vein can see some good live betting opportunities a little later on

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Carlton want this game like TTwarrior chasing down an ice cream truck. Look at them RUN!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Carlton want this game like TTwarrior chasing down an ice cream truck. Look at them RUN!
    Yeah they have the foot speed, no doubt. Eddy Betts is on fire tonight.

Still, Cats are slowly taking back ascendency here..

Almost tempted to jump on them +1.5 here..

shari91

Geelong can't let them build a lead because the Blues always turn it on in the 4th. Need the Cats to get ahead now with a big cushion before Ratten gets to them at 1/2 time or we're hooped.

*if we lose this, this will be my last bet on a Blues game this year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

ACoochy

Geelong can't let them build a lead because the Blues always turn it on in the 4th. Need the Cats to get ahead now with a big cushion before Ratten gets to them at 1/2 time or we're hooped.

*if we lose this, this will be my last bet on a Blues game this year
    Agree. Is a competitive match although wouldnt rule out Cats 2H in this spot either...2nd 50 metre penalty in the quarter

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Geelong -2.5 live?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Geelong -2.5 live?
    Tempting...CB not paying much for Cats on alt spreads...Tells me they think cats could possibly kick away here in 2H...

Both sides have wasted alot of opportunities. Just cant help but think Cats have looked more composed when under the pump. Doesnt equate to a clear win though

ACoochy

11 point lead to the Cats 3 mins into 4th quarter

shari91

This is when you know the Blues are off totally. The 4Q is always their strongest and they're now down 16. Come on Cats... HOLD ON!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hunt and Bartell are fukkin hamburgers

They are both clumsy

ACoochy

This one's going down to the wire...Luvin it

Bbr

Close for the cover here. Can go either way

ACoochy

Anyone know the odds of Carlton kicking 5 posters tonight

Bbr

Judd....cover killer?

ACoochy

We need this Johnson kick boyz

Edit: FUGG

Good call here Matl...

15 game streak over...Oh well, good while it lasted...Onto the tigers tomorrow...

shari91

unreal that wanker Judd

Bbr

Lets go tigers. Tough beat tonight cooch. Get it back tmrw thats for sure. Bookies got this one just about right.

ACoochy

Shari, was that last goal kicked by judd touched or not?? Personally thought it took a slight deviation after going past the point of contact of geelong defender...All credit to the guy though as dubious decisions are given to both teams so its give and take...

Bbr

Funny thing is they didint really replay the goal, it looked pretty close. They replayed the scarlett rushed behind many times though....hmmm

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Shari, was that last goal kicked by judd touched or not?? Personally thought it took a slight deviation after going past the point of contact of geelong defender...All credit to the guy though as dubious decisions are given to both teams so its give and take...
    I didn't see - was looking at tennis scores and then looked back up at the tv to see that he'd scored.

1234 ... Last