hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    internet tough gay. how was your threesome you *? had plenty of cocks to go around huh?

keep at it with your fairy sport.

You honestly have no idea.

I would bet that the more sports section is one of the most profitable on the forum.

You on the other hand tail Roxxy, a proven fraud who doesn't bet one cent on the plays he posts, and every play is a minimum of 5 units.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-12-12 at 03:52 AM. Reason: edited quote

prior22usaf
    prior22usaf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 603

Fellas, new to this sport. Was hoping you could help me out... Is there a book other than 5dimes in the USA that offers AFL? Ive got 5dimes that does but they put the lines up late in the week and don't offer totals....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    You honestly have no idea.

I would bet that the more sports section is one of the most profitable on the forum.

You on the other hand tail Roxxy, a proven fraud who doesn't bet one cent on the plays he posts, and every play is a minimum of 5 units.
    it's all good pal. just busting your boyfriends' balls. coochy aka pussy and gee aka coochy's bitch are two sensitive twinks i like to mess with...

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Wow.

Did you just call me a twink after I called you a twink? You get more creative each time I see you post.

edit: I just saw you called me a 'f\*g' too. It gets better. I am insulted

I recall you are the one that got a little bit sensitive after I exposed your favourite capper Roxxybitch. The fact that you tailed him across 20 random sports says a lot about you as a gambler. Pretty fukn bad, but at least you are in the majority here.

Anyway, keep your bullshit out of here pal. AFL threads are one of the last genuine parts of the forum left. We have spread the weekly threads to players talk to try to give you degenerates a hand. I get nothing out of posting winners, nor do all the posters who contribute to this section with very little fighting. Why come after the posters who have made everyone the most money over the last few years? Makes no sense.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

nah if i can recall it was you that had all this emotions about roxxy. i guess he hurt your feelings bad. it's ok gee, you have a new man named pussy, life goes on.

Gee

OK.

Someone start a new thread for the next round. This ones dead.

Don't be scared to come in and tail me Ghenghis We know you can't make picks for yourself.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    OK.

Someone start a new thread for the next round. This ones dead.

Don't be scared to come in and tail me Ghenghis We know you can't make picks for yourself.
    i'll tail your rugby league picks not this fairy ball bs. but i doubt you wager on rugby, it's too manly for you sensitive types.

Gee

you clearly are the 99% aren't you? Logical, carefully considered and well written post. Good job. All the hallmarks of a solid education.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    you clearly are the 99% aren't you? Logical, carefully considered and well written post. Good job. All the hallmarks of a solid education.
    truth hurts doesn't it? fairies love afl!!!

First ... 2345