easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Australia -12.5 over scotland [easy money]

This ones for all you rugby fans out there, ok this might be played in newcastle but aussie are a class act and dont deserve this line against a team that has a bunch of old men that put **** all points on the board.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Forecast is for rain and both sides have a ton of outs ... Seems like a complete pass of a game.

Anyone know this Scotland side well?

ThaBigG
    ThaBigG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no idea about the scotland side but I've gone Scotland over 12 points

easysaid

Scotland has 3 guys on debut tonight, plus they have kept most of the foward pack from the world cup heaps of old guys, pocock should clean up tonight.

RLF
    RLF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Haha no.

easysaid

****!! Weather is terrible, shouldve gone with the under ahwell..

RLF

Should've got on the Scotland mL @ 7 actually

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Wish id seen this yesterday

Took the Scots +10 livebet at the half. Couldnt believe the wannabees were giving up all those points in such atrocious conditions.

Can tell the Aussies havent played match competitive rugby in some months...

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

I went Scotland +12.5 but wanted the Under tries, cause I knew there wouldnt be many scored in these conditions. TAB only put up 34.5 points but no tries, which was a shame I was going to go hard on under tries.

Both teams have no attack in them, if you watch super rugby, you will know how terrible the Aussies are. On the other hand Scotland doesnt win games but in the 6 nations always keep it within 6 or so points. Even in the WC they gave England a good run.

The reason for the half time line was because the wind was very strong against Aus in the 1st half, kicks were going backwards and it was hard to get out of their zone. Scotland should have scored more points in the 1st half considering they were camped in the Aus' red zone. As expected all the second half was played literally on Scotland's try line but the Aussies never scored, i think they were held up once.

Aussies are not a good rugby side ... they are going backwards and will not blow out any opponent this year

RLF

You're an idiot mate. The Wallabies will win the Bledisloe.

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Mate, I gave an opinion that you disagreed with, its just my opinion, could be right ... could be wrong, either way no need to call anyone an idiot

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by s2230011 View Post
    I went Scotland +12.5 but wanted the Under tries, cause I knew there wouldnt be many scored in these conditions. TAB only put up 34.5 points but no tries, which was a shame I was going to go hard on under tries.

Both teams have no attack in them, if you watch super rugby, you will know how terrible the Aussies are. On the other hand Scotland doesnt win games but in the 6 nations always keep it within 6 or so points. Even in the WC they gave England a good run.

The reason for the half time line was because the wind was very strong against Aus in the 1st half, kicks were going backwards and it was hard to get out of their zone. Scotland should have scored more points in the 1st half considering they were camped in the Aus' red zone. As expected all the second half was played literally on Scotland's try line but the Aussies never scored, i think they were held up once.

Aussies are not a good rugby side ... they are going backwards and will not blow out any opponent this year
    Sser, one game doesn't make a season. With ur thinking the Wallabies should be auto-fade material all year. The weather was unlike almost anything the wallabies have played in on home soil. Much more suited to the Scots in that respect...GL

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

One thing I have learnt around here....listen to RLF on rugby.

I am not going to dig up the threads but last year he called aussie winning the tri-nations? At great + odds, not to mention plenty of winners during the RWC.

benrama

You can be a good capper without being a cun.t

RLF

I like Australia 1-12 vs Wales

I actually think Wales will win the series but the Aus side will be hurting after that loss and will come out more fired up, the Welsh will be up for it but not ready, they should win the next two however. Every game will be close. The Aus scrum is very strong with the all Waratahs front row. They'll give the backs good ball for once.

Was keen to back Ireland to win the first game against NZ but they've lost 2 of their most important players; Ferris and O'Connell. Huge line but I'll leave this game and wait for the 2nd test before betting on it.

England will go close to winning the series, I think they'll snag a test and will be betting on a series 2-1 victory to SA. England to cover the first test +9 as the new Bok side won't click straight away

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    You can be a good capper without being a cun.t
    Anyone that refers to "easy money" in the title of a thread (that loses easily) deserves for people to be a cun.t to them. Add that to the fact that OP recommends $3.65 as a good book in another thread without any qualifications and you have a pretty good idea where he's at. Someone not to be taken seriously.

benrama

I was referring to his response to LTS Gee, uncalled for but expected of RLF. I call a spade a spade

easysaid

was a bad call on my part, I didnt think the rain would be as bad as it was.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Ah right Ben.

That being said, moresports is still easily the least confrontational part of the forum, which is what I like about it.