Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Carlton/GWS under 200.5, Carlton lacking a bit of fire-power, and GWS will struggle to score against them, even at Etihad. GL guys!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Blues fans booing players off at halftime

Coopertrooper

Easily under, and with a scare for Carlton in that game. Was good viewing for 3 quarters!

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Big cash today boys. Tigers easy

ACoochy

Went 3-0, and to think i was gonna give this weekend a miss...

Coach, maybe you were right and i do quit too easily

Well done everyone...Now to repeat the process same time next week...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Just checked the scores now... Richmond 1-39 +155 and got the North line. Thank f for a sneaky 2pt cover for that Richmond bet. Nice hit taking GWS Coochy. Like I said earlier, I didn't feel too hot about Carlton covering that with all of those outs. Too many points. Better I stayed away altogether as I'm sure I would've messed it up somehow.

Congrats guys - nice to finish the wknd on a good note!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looked liked Aussies cam through again

I tailed Shari on 2 picks and went 2-0

I will fuk her now if she comes to NJ 5x

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Went 3-0, and to think i was gonna give this weekend a miss...

Coach, maybe you were right and i do quit too easily

Well done everyone...Now to repeat the process same time next week...
    Same here and if my GF wasn't on holiday, I may well have. I remember posting on Saturday or so that this round looked pretty tough.

I ended up going 10-0... thats what happens when you take a week off posting your plays. I had Bulldogs, Bombers, Melbourne, Suns, Suns under, Crows, Crows over, Tigers, Tigers under, North (won by the hook!!), North over. If you don't believe me, I can send screenshots! I think I've been around the AFL forums long enough to have some credibility though...

What an amazing weekend. I realized that line movement has been crucial this season, more than most years.... For once I agreed with each move and every move won this weekend (apart from Hawks/Saints, which I didn't play and ended up moving back to around where it opened I think). PS. thats the best I reckon I've ever done and it may not happen again... ever.
    Last edited by Gee; 05-06-12 at 10:05 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

10-0?????????????

Unreal

Gee

It will never happen again.

Name a game. I'll get the screenshot.

Unfortunately, they were all only for $100 (to win), except the Bulldogs and (edit) Crows over, which were only to win $50. Also the Suns/Freo game I parlayed the under/Suns (felt it was correlated) for $50 (to win $120) and just played the under to win $50. Like every winning streak, just wish I'd gone bigger... or posted any of the plays pregame other than liking the Crows.

Another winner on the NRL tonight - posted something in another thread about the play. Great weekend.
    Last edited by Gee; 05-07-12 at 06:13 AM.

ACoochy

Gee

Awesome work mate and yes youve more than earned ur stripes...The tide is beginning to turn...

Already taking Brisbane Lions ML +425 against the pies and Lions +32.5 HEAVY this weekend. Have had my eye on this since last year and love the position the Lions are in here as they play the Pies well as Collingwood seems to struggle at the Gabba...

GL everyone

Gee

Coochy, I think we got cocky after the last few seasons pal. This season the style is very different. Game is changing. I think I said before the season started that I didn't want to make a big bet until week 6 or so... well we're there now, but I still don't have my eye on much.

Going huge on the Lions is too hard to do, so GL pal. I don't think I'll be playing that game. Lions have been absolutely horrible this season. Pies have been patchy, but still have it. Pies haven't been to the Gabba since 2010 and I dunno about buying too much about that kind of trend with new coaches, new gameplans and new personnel. I know you are looking at more angles pal, but at the end of the day its the fukn Lions.

The Bombers look good to me this weekend.

Bbr

Coll may play crap at the Gabba but do the lions play well at the gabba in 2012?

Got pumped by carlton and geelong, both top 4 teams i know but wouldnt you say the pies are potentially a top 4 team?

Dont go huge on the lions cooch, unpredictable mob

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Brisbane seem very predictable IMO. Pies cover easily.

Bbr

^lmao. Yeh lions have been pretty horrible, i stand corrected.

Coopertrooper

We do struggle at the Gabba, but lions are too up and down. We've lost Ben Johnson to injury now too, so it won't help. I'd lean the lions line, but I'd leave that game alone.

I do like GC at -19.5, and really like West Coast -1.5. Haven't done much betting early in the week on games so far, as the lines/points have been pretty good, but I think Essendon going in as favourite is wrong against the eagles, very wrong. I don't think the loss of Kennedy should have that sort of effect on the betting. They are the flag favourites for goodness sake!

ACoochy

Yeah, cockiness is what's been our downfall this season. Still, I'm not prepared to yet call this season different from seasons past. At least not til round 10 anyway.

Already seeing several patterns emerge similar to last season and I'm sure more will make themselves apparent as season wears on...
    The season isn't a complete tragedy...yet

Liking Gold Coast -16.5 and Tigers -3.5 as well...GL
    Last edited by ACoochy; 05-07-12 at 07:17 AM.

ACoochy

Guys, last time at Gabba Lions beat Pies SU and the Pies were playing a far better football then than now. Also, brisbane was playing just as poorly in 2010 as they are now.

Appreciate the heeds of warnings but can see Lions bouncing back hard here as they know they play Pies well.

Over the years have found Psychology plays a massive role in this sport and I believe this is a spot where that will be the case..

Now with that being said DO NOT TAIL me here. Have been too intermittent with big plays this season so far for my liking....GL everyone
    Last edited by ACoochy; 05-07-12 at 07:32 AM.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

im not sure what they would be bouncing back from, coochy...they have been hammered in every game except the 2 games they won over 2 of the 3 worst teams this year...they are a bottom feeder... wouldnt waste the coin on the ML here coochy, but, its your coin and not mine ... a lot more parity in the league than the last 2 years...injuries have been brutal on teams and lines have been pretty damn good lately too..books arent happy about how they got handled last year...

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Be careful with gd coast next week, I think GWS cover and possibly win

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Collingwood needs the W too much to let Brisbane win this time cooch

ACoochy

Ok boys, u convinced me to lay off Lions for now. Will see where the number goes and re-evaluate decision from there...

First 12