ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Liking Western Bulldogs 1Q -16.5 here for a couple of units. Anyone else keen to exploit the lack of intensity early on from the new kids on the block??

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Not sure cooch...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Not sure cooch...
    Bbr they are yet to cover the number in this spot and can see bulldogs overpowering the young bucks early on...Just my .02 worth

Bbr

Suns without Gary. Auto fade. Suns get smashed

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Just saw the outs for Carlton on the Footy Show. Took Freo +7.5 at 365. Not sure about the total yet.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Just saw the outs for Carlton on the Footy Show. Took Freo +7.5 at 365. Not sure about the total yet.
    They have very good ins too, they went from 1.8 to 1.67 after team announcments.

brettels

Also freo lost half there spine with sandilands out. line is too low should up the line with PYOL on carlton to -17.5 good value

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Also freo lost half there spine with sandilands out. line is too low should up the line with PYOL on carlton to -17.5 good value
    I have to clear a mobile bonus from 365 this wknd that I didn't even realise I had until they reminded me so I'm stuck making a few bets there. I'm in a win/win with this one because I'll be happy with either result. I do think Freo can get it done at home though.

Bbr

Ive got a strong lean on carlton. Might throw a chunk on carlton ml

Bbr

Just pounded it at 5dimes @ -135. Freo are toast without sandilands. Carlton midfield will blitz after a dissapointing outing against the bombers.

Sandi was there only advantage in the midfield....now that hes out. Carlton line will keep dropping imo.

Bbr

Last time they played at patersons, even with sandilands. The blues won by 30 odd

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time they played at patersons, even with sandilands. The blues won by 30 odd
    Don't remember what stage of the year they would have played them, but they had a very bad year last year, and were missing a fair few players for large chunks of the year. Don't think last year's game is enough to base it off.

Wouldn't have bet this game, but had to use a free bet, and went against you guys with Freo 1-39. GL guys.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Coopertrooper View Post
    Don't remember what stage of the year they would have played them, but they had a very bad year last year, and were missing a fair few players for large chunks of the year. Don't think last year's game is enough to base it off.

Wouldn't have bet this game, but had to use a free bet, and went against you guys with Freo 1-39. GL guys.
    You and I Cooper.

Bbr

It was round 21. Freo were full strength

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Blues have always been solid at Paterson as well.

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Freo last year have taken a leap compared to this year

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Just some food for thought. Sandi although dominating the ruck hit outs in all of the games he has played has actually had a really horrible % at tipping to an advantage, and lets be honest with the midfield Carlton have right now it will be tough to gain an advantage in the ruck anyway. I think Sandi being out is not a worry, I think the key to this game is their game plan and how they can adapt to Carlton's style. No doubt Lyon has watched the Bombers tape and has his team prepared, past history in any form of sport is irrelevant. It is about right now, the only fear I have is Freo's ability to go from hero to zero and Freo's pattern so far after a big win has been followed up by a stinker (Sydney). In closing I think the outs for Carlton are more significant than Sandi's absence, the value is on the Freo line.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Incorrect Freo were not full strength.

brettels

wow, people really don't rate the ins for carlton, WALKER! THORNTON! massive ins

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Just some food for thought. Sandi although dominating the ruck hit outs in all of the games he has played has actually had a really horrible % at tipping to an advantage, and lets be honest with the midfield Carlton have right now it will be tough to gain an advantage in the ruck anyway. I think Sandi being out is not a worry, I think the key to this game is their game plan and how they can adapt to Carlton's style. No doubt Lyon has watched the Bombers tape and has his team prepared, past history in any form of sport is irrelevant. It is about right now, the only fear I have is Freo's ability to go from hero to zero and Freo's pattern so far after a big win has been followed up by a stinker (Sydney). In closing I think the outs for Carlton are more significant than Sandi's absence, the value is on the Freo line.
    I couldn't have put it better myself, perfect.

Lookingtostart

Freo +7.5 at Pinnacle. +9.5 at Centrebet. O/U @ 180.5 on Bet365, the under looks good!

Coopertrooper

Took the under at 185.5 for tonight's match.

Don't think there is too much value with sides playing the worst 3 sides (GWS,GC,MELB), so went a small multi on Geelong -6.5, Hawks +26.5 and WCE -23.5.

Depending on tonight's results, I might have a go at WCE -23.5 on it's own, as I do like it.

I'm a bit shy on the Hawks/Sydney games, any leans on that one?

Lookingtostart

Last edited by Lookingtostart; 04-27-12 at 01:54 AM.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Incorrect Freo were not full strength.
    They were very close to full strength. Only de boer and palmer missing.

I acknowledge that sandi hasnt had many taps to advantage. What I am trying to accentuate is that fact that, thats the only thing they had going in the midfield. You need taps to advantage to win clearances, Its not sandis fault the midfield can not work itself out to take advantage of the taps, its a matter of time before the freo midfield latch onto that.

In terms of game plan, freo need to kill off judd who has ripped them apart previously. However, the blues have argubably a top four midfield so judd out of the game emay not be a problem per se. Carlton have a lot of raw pace, (as do the bombers) and I simply don't think freo can keep up in relation to pace/agility.

Coopertrooper

You and I Cooper.
    Hopefully it'll be a good start to the weekend Shari!

They were very close to full strength. Only de boer and palmer missing.

I acknowledge that sandi hasnt had many taps to advantage. What I am trying to accentuate is that fact that, thats the only thing they had going in the midfield. You need taps to advantage to win clearances, Its not sandis fault the midfield can not work itself out to take advantage of the taps, its a matter of time before the freo midfield latch onto that.

In terms of game plan, freo need to kill off judd who has ripped them apart previously. However, the blues have argubably a top four midfield so judd out of the game emay not be a problem per se. Carlton have a lot of raw pace, (as do the bombers) and I simply don't think freo can keep up in relation to pace/agility.
    They were also missing Mundy and McPhee as well as De Boer and Palmer. There have been a few personnel changes since then too, like Dawson at Full Back.

But I'm only saying this as I feel it isn't THAT one-sided, and it is a tough game to get an angle on, I would not be putting money I could lose on a line/H2H personally. I'm warming up to the under more and more though, but that is it for tonight for me. Hope everyone has a good weekend, GL to all playing

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

some loyal fukkin blues fan you are, pally... out of pure spite, i played the Blues win 1-39 (+134 and +142) ... this should teach you a lesson...

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Carlton will respond to their shocker last week, expect them to roll even at PS

Bbr

I agree Ben... Freo have only played a team with multiple gun small forwards once this year. That was the swans and jetty and mcglynn kicked truly. Garlett and betts give us a party tonight IMO.
    Last edited by Bbr; 04-27-12 at 04:30 AM.

raydog

played st.kilda -38.5 , adelaide 1-39 (+135) and west coast -18.5 ... probably all for me this week...gl boyzz...less than 2 hour till bounce

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    some loyal fukkin blues fan you are, pally... out of pure spite, i played the Blues win 1-39 (+134 and +142) ... this should teach you a lesson...
    haha Carlton can still win the match and my bet for me! I also took the under so if it all goes pear-shaped for Freo maybe that will save me.

But... I really don't think I'll need that under to help break even. Hurts my heart to say it but I believe Freo can win this one straight up.

raydog

shari, i passed up a chance to go see Dead Letter Circus tonight... now im hearing they were fukking great and i missed out...

you aussies/nz people heard of these guys? popular there at all?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    shari, i passed up a chance to go see Dead Letter Circus tonight... now im hearing they were fukking great and i missed out...

you aussies/nz people heard of these guys? popular there at all?
    They were pretty big for awhile... still could be but I'm so out of the loop I'd have no clue these days. I think you made a booboo by not going. A few of my friends travelled interstate to see one of their concerts either last year or the year before so they must be pretty killer to see live.

raydog

played some blues ml in case they decide to open the whoop ass can really wide on freo...covering the 1-39 props in case freo saw the shari jinx and doesnt show up tonight

raydog

They were pretty big for awhile... still could be but I'm so out of the loop I'd have no clue these days. I think you made a booboo by not going. A few of my friends travelled interstate to see one of their concerts either last year or the year before so they must be pretty killer to see live.
    the venue is small (500ish would be a lot there) and they were merely a guest appearance...some other band was headlining... listening to a few more of their big songs and im more pissed now

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I am on blues ml. Got it at -135.

I do not know your music raymond.

First 12345 ... Last