hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

NBL finals game 2 - Gee, therealdeal etc

What you got.

Looking at the over again or possibly the Breakers to cover. I am struggling a bit to see them getting up the ML may be worth a shot.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I like the under.

No time to do a write up anything... got things to do and then off to the game.

Breakers +6 is good too i would think... these games are always close.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

MAN

There are so many angles that could be considered...

I am so torn from a betting POV on this game, obviously my heart is all in on Wildcats but let me state a few things for my own well being...

Firstly, the Wildcats came out FIRING in the first quarter of GAME 1 but the Breakers hit 3 after 3 and were incredible from down town. CJ Bruton was unbelievable. Both teams took no advantage on the turnovers and scores 0 points off turnovers and also both teams had no second chance scores. What does this say to me? It says both teams were rebounding great and the defense (although high scoring) was intense. The Breakers scored 14 3's and attempted 33 which is pretty nuts, almost shooting the same % from 3 as they did FG.

I honestly believe the Wildcats played "playoff" basketball, grinding and getting the more "easy" shots, obviously if only a couple of those 3's didnt fall for the Breakers they were in some serious trouble.

Part of me thinks Wildcats and Wildcats -6 is the play because the Breakers will have to shoot the same as they did if not better than last week to take out the Wildcats here and I just dont think it will be done. Perimeter defense will be something they sharpen up.

The other side of me thinks that the mentality of the Breakers will be strong and their confidence high, they will be telling themselves that all they need to do is win 1 more game, a tough ask at the Jungle for any other team but the Breakers seem fine there in the past and during regular season.

CLIFFS
    - I think like every NBL game you cannot make a massive play here regardless anything can happen
    - At the end of the day the value is definitely in +6 Breakers and Breakers ML
    - I would not bet the Over/Under too hard to guess there is no edge, both teams could focus big on D and it could be a grinder but as a I mentioned I think NZ need to play run and gun and hit their shots to beat the Cats so It could be high scoring if NZ come to play...

Looking forward to going to the Jungle for the last time this year, it will be electric...

I made a future play on the wild cats to win the championship so I think Breakers +6 might be the play for me.

Sorry for the essay, helped me with my thoughts.

EDIT: decided to take the over too
    Last edited by therealdealau; 04-20-12 at 02:55 AM.

hawley

good luck guys. just going to live bet this one

hawley

Redhage is a deadset cok sucker.

Great game. Only play was Breakers +5.5. Bring on game 3 wankers

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i am probably far too pissed to be comin on here and talking but what a game, place felt different early on in the second qtr when we were down 10+

probably the most perfect night of sport betting and being a fan, dockers won big, wild cats brought it back to game 3 and both my bets cashed, sorry hawley! more exciting now mate bring on game 3!!!!!!

hawley

After sleeping on it I still feel a little robbed but in saying that I think the Breakers had no place winning game one so it evens out.

Was a great game and only fitting this one goes the distance. Would love a 5 game series.

Good to see Redhage and bevaridge control their celebrations after crying about it all week...