kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

The Pacific Classic --- Delmar Sunday

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

I had Super Frolic/w Lava Man in the Gold Cup and just missed cashing there when the longshot Ace Blue somehow re-rallied and almost won the race.

Super Frolic missed by a half-length. I think the race sets up better for him this time with a bigger field. Lava Man will be tough to beat but I'll try.

Perfect Drift is the pain in the ass horse here. He's always in the mix but never seems to win. I gotta make him beat me.

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Also looking to beat Lava Man in here ... Magnum with Alex Solis aboard for the 1st time.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Another tough beat on Super Frolic, although the $5.60 to show was better than I thought. Of all the horses to edge me for the exacta, Good Reward? Couldn't even hit the board at Prairie Meadows last out.

Lava Man is the best horse I've seen since Cigar, and he might be better. The way he draws off from horses turning for home is amazing to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew
    I had Super Frolic/w Lava Man in the Gold Cup and just missed cashing there when the longshot Ace Blue somehow re-rallied and almost won the race.

Super Frolic missed by a half-length. I think the race sets up better for him this time with a bigger field. Lava Man will be tough to beat but I'll try.

Perfect Drift is the pain in the ass horse here. He's always in the mix but never seems to win. I gotta make him beat me.