benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

ultasouth - compiling them from nrl.com and nrlstats.com so far, in the process of automating it via software.

Stats for today's game of Bulldogs vs Newcastle:

Name:  Newcastle vs Bulldogs stats.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  28.2 KB

Big advantage for Bulldogs in both offensive and defensive efficiency, and two of these games have been against premier teams - Saints and Warriors.

It's round 3 so again stats at this stage are still to be treated very cautiously. That said - this is a huge advantage for the Bulldogs even early in the season.

2.5X Bulldogs @ $1.55
    1X Bulldogs -5.5 @ $1.93
    1.5X Bulldogs/Storm @ $1.94

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Shame on you Ben, betting against your team!!! Tough beat bro, bulldogs never looked in the contest. Quite evident Wayne tore shreds out of Newcastle this week, anything less than a win was unnaceptable. And they did so with flying colours.

Newcastle showed glimpses of dragons under bennet. Simple football, basics, hold the ball, complete sets, defend your line, and points will come! Simple, yet very very effective! Well done knights, good win.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Haha, agreed, always feels dirty making a play against my Knights. On the flipside I can be happy with losing a bet Your futures is also back on track.

Probably got too carried away with the importance of 3 weeks of stats too, but the Bulldogs really had everything in their favour coming into this weekend.

I haven't had a chance to watch the game yet, was out all yesterday but just looking at the stats, it looks like the completion rate and errors killed the Bulldogs, while Knights played % football. Will be a relief for Bennett and Newcastle fans, I was very concerned watching them play last week. They are missing the playmakers to make a run at the title this year, but hopefully the final 8 still beckons.

This thread is turning into a bit of a disaster, down another 3.5 units or so this weekend. Will probably take a break from posting and just focus on my modelling, which I'm really getting into. In the process of figuring out some screen scraping techniques to collate data - once I get that done I'm looking forward to putting it into action. So I'll be back ... later in the season.

BOL all.

First ... 2345