ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

1st Test Aust V India

Like Australia in this spot, expecting them to have the arsenal to bounce back here after shock loss to New Zealand last tie out. India are yet to win a test series in Australia and are renowned for having shocking 1st test matches in australia.

Anyone else care to chime in? Would be Appreciated, thankyou. BetFair has australia at +120
    Points Awarded:

robmpink gave ACoochy 42 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robmpink gave ACoochy 115 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Coochy how's tricks?

Have a good day tomorrow!

Can honestly say I don't think I have ever made a bet on a test match prior to the first ball.

Definitely expect a strong bounce back after the capitulation against our formidable side

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Hawley my tricks are complex and many

Hawley u kiwi's are winning and its well deserved, given what mother nature has thrown at you all this last year. Youve heart and that matters.

If im gonna bet the aussies it will be only in the 1st test due to:

A) As mentioned earlier the indians will not be yet conditioned to the extra bunce of aussie pitches

B) Aussies will want to atone for last test's disaster. Indians bowling attack is not as strong as it could be. The weather looks to be holding off. At +120 i think its as good a price as can see Australia getting on top early here and holding the indians down.

Hawley u can kiss my bledisloe pal ;-)

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Sorry I'm late. I took Australia not to win at $1.70. Counting on Tendulkar and co batting for a long time and a bit of rain, we'll see what happens.