Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Streaker interrupts Sharapova match

But neither the streaker not Elana Dimentiva was any problem for Maria, who wins in straight sets on Tuesday.

Semifinals: Sharapova vs. Amelie Mauresmo and Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Kim Clisjters.

This has been a pretty formful Wimbledon with the top 4 seeds advancing.

I've got Mauresmo to win the title from the start, so likely I'll make a small play on Sharapova in the semifinals. I think the winner of this match will take the title.

I still like Mauresmo to win this thing.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

No wonder I haven't seen taco today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

was there any props on this one

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I like Mauresmo to pull off the upset and take down Sharapova but I don't see Clijsters taking down Henin. We're looking at a rematch of the Australian Open but this time Justine will finish and win.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

I'm amazed Henin-Hardenne is as good as she is. Physically, she looks so small compared to other players, especially Mauresmo, and even Sharapova looks stronger.

I wouldn't wind seeing Mauresmo play Henin again in the finals. Henin quit in the Austrialian Open final when she claimed to be sick after getting her ass kicked in the first set plus 2 games in the 2nd. She should have just stood there and hit the ball into the net and let Maresmo win her first Grand Slam on the court instead of by retiring.

I'd think Amelie will be plenty motivated to beat her if she gets past Maria.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Golden Palace or a just for the help of it streaker? I prefer my streakers non-sponsored.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    No wonder I haven't seen taco today.
    Hey, watch it.

But come on, you see her flashing the goods on the court, trying to get naked with her is on the top of your list of "things to do today".
    Attached Images