benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cheers, yes knew about 70kg but he went on the most brutal downswing of any decent capper I've ever followed - mostly doing my own plays as well, dont mind teasing home doggies selectively (teasers are not always mugs bets, esp later in the season). Live betting is my cash cow, I mostly use Pinny although it's hard to "seize a betting moment" I find most dramatic swings lead to a time out anyway and you don't get rorted on the lines like bet365.

What bets were you finding profitable in the tests? I was playing the unders on next over runs to some success.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    What bets were you finding profitable in the tests? I was playing the unders on next over runs to some success.
    I have been playing innings totals only. Lots of unders. Once I see how the innings is developing I will make a play. The best times to make a play on the under is when a team has gone 1-2 hours without a wicket, or while on lunch/tea break.

benrama

Cool, unders are the way to go. With the next over runs bet365 mainly adjusts for the batting not the bowlers - so they might be averaging 4 an over but one bowler is giving 7 and the other 1 - if that makes sense

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Cool, unders are the way to go. With the next over runs bet365 mainly adjusts for the batting not the bowlers - so they might be averaging 4 an over but one bowler is giving 7 and the other 1 - if that makes sense
    Certainly does.

I have noticed that as well. You just have to know your teams well. What I don't like about it is anything can happen during 1 over, way too much variance, and so have only made 2 or 3 of those plays.

benrama

For sure that's why it's a volume thing - I bet 1/10 of a unit on it but do it 10 to 20 times an inning, the occasional over as well in the right spots. Haven't had one losing innings yet so far - touch wood!

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

wild cats -5.5

big wild cats homer here but i think they are focused on closing out the reg season with as many wins and positive games as possible, cats are forcing so many turn overs especially in the open/mid court, no Bruce for the kings too which will be even harder on the kings, the only worry i have for the game is the kings never die attitude they always play hard, but i think the spread is easily achievable if not more for the wild cats.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

yup playing Perth as well.

Good value on them with a tight race for top of the table with the Breakers making every game important.

Glad to see the Breakers have a big win last night to keep Perth chasing.

Leaned over as well but just playing the Wildcats here.

Can't wait for the next Breakers Wildcats game in a few rounds. Think we owe you a blow out

therealdealau

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    yup playing Perth as well.

Good value on them with a tight race for top of the table with the Breakers making every game important.

Glad to see the Breakers have a big win last night to keep Perth chasing.

Leaned over as well but just playing the Wildcats here.

Can't wait for the next Breakers Wildcats game in a few rounds. Think we owe you a blow out
    I'm scared about the lack of Knight and Khazzouh but I think we should take this one.

Yeah you can never bet the over against the Cats especially with a team like the Kings who's offense is hard to predict, i'll just stick to the full time line and hope Wildcats play 4 quarters of solid D.

You most certainly do owe us a blow out, regardless of what happens as long as we are both 1/2 we will meet up in the finals which will be exciting.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Under hawley. Under.

I don't lay points with the Cats away anymore. If you do, take them 1H.

They don't fight back without us at the Jungle going off.

therealdealau

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Under hawley. Under.

I don't lay points with the Cats away anymore. If you do, take them 1H.

They don't fight back without us at the Jungle going off.
    my man, the jungle is the place to be!

hawley

Gee the Kings cannot stop anything though. I am avoiding the total altogether

Gee you been winning in NBA?

hawley

You guys think the Jungle rocks you should try NSEC..The bros go hard

therealdealau

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    You guys think the Jungle rocks you should try NSEC..The bros go hard
    The away game ive watched was on the Gold Coast, nice arena...I would definitely make the trip up if it was a meaningful game, and ofcourse if i had won big on a few wagers :P

hawley

Wildcats are getting fukkn buried with fouls

First ... 9101112