Only dogs I see with a fair chance are Gurgel, Leben, and Alves. This could very easily be another UFC "favorites take all" card. However, this card should be way funner to watch than to bet on.

Very excited to see the match up between TUF1 runner-up Bonnar and TUF2 winner Evans. Rashad as all the physical ability to succeed in this sport, if he'd just learn some ground game. He showed he can exchange blows during the TUF2 finale against the big man Brad Imes. Since then, Evans has dropped down to light heavyweight and has developed explosive power at his new size. Bonnar is Gracie trained and we all know he can slug it out if needed (see TUF1 finale for details). Bonnar has a great chin, and great submission skills (which is a rarity in the light heavy and heavyweight classes). I give the edge to Bonnar since he's more well rounded than Evans, but who knows how much Evans has developed since the last UFN. Should be an interesting match.

Looking forward to this show. I just wish they'd air all the matches on tv.

Just a note to those who are thinking of playing some matches on this card... the UFC is known to make questionable decisions in matches involving their perceived "up and coming" talent.