jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Tiger played Nike Tour next week they would have better ratings than the fed ex championship

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If Tiger played Nike Tour next week they would have better ratings than the fed ex championship

it's not called the Nike Tour anymore.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Tiger cant even dream of shooting par yet we watch him every hole like hes the Tiger of old, its fukin hilarious. Lets be honest no one gives a fuckin shit about watching golf without Tiger, when I was a kid the only guy anyone gave a **** about was Greg Norman (cocky as hell Australian with a made for TV look and personality and golf swing "The Shark"), just as Norman was departing in came Tiger, unfortunately now that Tiger has ****** his game up beyond recovery there is no one interesting to take his place.

Golf without a larger than life character like Palmer, Nicklaus, Norman or Tiger is just unwatchable. 99% of the golfers on tour have absolutely no personality, there is nothing to root for or root against, I honestly wish Rory McIlroy would say something like thank god we got rid of that fukin Nigerian so us whites can get back to dominating golf or say blacks belong in the clubhouse shining shoes not out on the golf course, I mean **** give us something
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-13-11 at 07:28 PM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Ok that last paragraph was entertaining, even though McIroy would not say anything of the sort.

Maybe a Jon Daly comeback would boost Casual fan interest.

First 12