InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^ What's different? Both athletes had their season for the ages in 2000, both athletes were juiced on PED's in 2000 when they were having their season for the ages, and both athletes are still in the game, mere shells of what they once were.
    nash you usually have good stuff to say but this is a ridonkulous comparison

giambi had what...a solid 5 year stretch? tiger had the greatest run in history

better comparison is the mick....most talented player ever with personal problems and injuries that derailed him from possibly being the best ever

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by holygrail3 View Post
    thanks yy.

i do have to say, if i could have only bet one, it would've been Toms +110 over Jacobson.

GIR and Bogey Avoidance are the 2 heaviest weighted stats this week based on our research. Secondly, everyone makes putts on this course, and Jacobson's biggest strength is putting. Putting was one of the least weighted stats this week.

Toms ranks in GIR and Bogey Avoidance on TOUR this year: 1st and 1st, respectively.

DataBet PGA Power Rankings
    Human Nature 101 bro. Freddie is so hungry for a win he can taste it. The man is driven. This season is one last hurrah for Toms. I will fade Toms early next season, he is taking a huge family vacation this off-season. Nice 80 by Poulter today! That was my #1 pick of the week. Badds over Poulter. Badds practiced hard last week. Skipped Greenbrier to do so. Poulter was picking out patterns and colors for his fall line of clothing and shooting interviews, the guy is so spread out, golf is not his #1 priority any more. These are facts that I know, not opinions. If I told you how I knew I would be in trouble.

Think about this Holygrail3, a special section on your site every week giving a pick featuring the Human Nature/Inside Info Angle. It could be an additional cost or part of the package. It will have the statistical advantage + something you don't know about the match-up. A short write-up and a suggested unit amount to risk.

I have thought about doing it on my own but I love your system, I want to partner with you.

Just an idea, what do you think?

yydouble
    Golf Expert

How many subscribers do you avg. per week?

holygrail3
    holygrail3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I would lean towards fading him on the weekend, especially Saturday if history repeats itself, in the 4 stroke play tournaments in the below list, he shot 74-74-70-74 in the 3rd round.

DataBet PGA Power Rankings System 17-6, +11.13 last week @ Greenbrier
    i hope everybody faded Tiger today

yydouble
    Golf Expert

i hope everybody faded Tiger today
    Forgot about that! Great call on the Tiger 3rd rnd fade bro. Amazing numbers repeating themselves there! I am rooting against him hard in the 4th as well vs Mickelson. I took Phil at -150 for 4 rounds. If I weren't already fading Tiger I think I would fade him with Philly in this spot. He seems to lose interest when he is not in contention. Don't you agree?

holygrail3

course is playing way easier than the last few years.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

course is playing way easier than the last few years.
    Is that like a cryptic way of telling me to double up?

holygrail3

not intended to be, but i like your thinking.

i said it more because bogey avoidance is playing less of a role this week than anticipated because scoring conditions have been ideal

yydouble
    Golf Expert

How have your daily matches been going this week. I know you must be kicking butt for the 4 rounders. I was thinking you shouldn't even mess with the dailys. Your system is so good, why not take away the variable of 1 bad round and just play the 4 rounders you like?

holygrail3

It was developed to only bet the tournament plays heavily, very heavily. enough to make serious profit each week.

Once its built and you're following that closely, why not track the round matchups that qualify the same as the tourneys. i never use to bet round to round.

the variance is extremely higher in the rounds, but long term it definitely showed profit last year. About 8.3% ROI to be exact.

The tournaments showed just under 17%. 9-0 last week was an anomaly, we usually average 6-3/6-4 weekly on the tournaments. with only 7 losing weeks in 41.

Rounds this week are 7-4.

holygrail3

4-1 Round 1
    0-1 Round 2
    3-2 Round 3

Round 1's obviously are usually a double down on the tournament plays, since they are the same matchups. and when broken down by round plays across all tourneys, Round 1 is 12-5 since the Canadian Open when we added it to the site.

In tracking Round 1 performed best, Round 4 the worst, and 2 & 3 very similar.

yydouble
    Golf Expert

4-1 Round 1
    0-1 Round 2
    3-2 Round 3

Round 1's obviously are usually a double down on the tournament plays, since they are the same matchups. and when broken down by round plays across all tourneys, Round 1 is 12-5 since the Canadian Open when we added it to the site.

In tracking Round 1 performed best, Round 4 the worst, and 2 & 3 very similar.
    Great numbers. Are you playing every play every round with your own $?

First 123