Hey guys ifrst post here and i am going to introduce myself with a great Multi bet for Sunday. I think New Zealand fans who show up tomorrow will have the pleasure of enjoying some enjoyable quality footy and a couple of convincing victories with both the Under 20's and Nrl teams winning by 13+ margins. I also think that St George will make no mistakes tomorrow and give Souths a hiding. Combine all 3 bets,

Toyota Cup: New Zealand U20's V Canberra U20's - New Zealand margin 13+ $1.60
Nrl: New Zealand V Canberra - New Zealand margin 13+ $2.55
Nrl: St George V South Sydney - St Gergoe 13+ $1.70

Multi = $6.85 place $100 on it.
Collingwood margin 25+ brings it to $8.77 - very managable for nice odds.

Same 3 teams for straight wins for $2.0 odds, i think i may also place a larger amount on that mainly to cover my losses. I can not see either of them 3 teams losing.

I also think that Gold Coast have the ability to cause an upset over Newcastle. I like them +12.5 line @ 1.67 combined with New Zealnd Win @ 1.45 = $2.42 Bet = 100.

I will be putting some straight money on New Zealand at $1.45 - my best bet of the day. I like them -6.5 @ 1.91 as well as St George -14.5 @ 1.91 also. Anyway i am really looking for an opinion on the Newcastle game as i am not to confident in backing Gold Coast and i really need some talking out of it LOL. Also need an opinion on the Collingwood game as i follow very little Afl but i did catch the Essendon game last week (PATHETIC) and i do watch enough to know how Collingwood are travelling but i never have enough confidence when betting on the Afl. And please any other tips to add some odds to my multi bet then please do share. Anyway Thanks guys hope you like and hope you add some tips

Also another tip i will be placing which starts in 6 hours. Very profitable one in my opinion and a good one to put even larger odds into your multi's.

Tennis > WTA Stanford - Semi Final > Marion Bartoli vs Dominika Cibulkova > -Marion Bartoli Sets (2-0) @2.10. Very Nice One!!