See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportscash's NRL

If the Eels cant win tonight they never will

8 units ML

Alt75
    Alt75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You seem like one of the nicer guys on here, hopefully your unit size isn't too big. Eels not looking good tonight. 12-6 down at 60 min mark. They were lucky to score just now in the 2nd half. They're gonna have to pull something out or get lucky to win by the flow of the game.

haha and they get lucky with a try off a forward pass, you're still in with a chance
    Last edited by Alt75; 07-01-11 at 06:18 AM.

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alt75 View Post
    You seem like one of the nicer guys on here, hopefully your unit size isn't too big. Eels not looking good tonight. 12-6 down at 60 min mark. They were lucky to score just now in the 2nd half. They're gonna have to pull something out or get lucky to win by the flow of the game.

haha and they get lucky with a try off a forward pass, you're still in with a chance
    Thanks mate yeah i have not had a good year on the NRL at all.I am fairly certain i should give up on the Eels altogether as far as betting is concerned. I will still support them but won't be betting on any of there games, Good luck to you for the rest of the weekend.

Alt75
    Alt75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ah an Eels fan, I thought there had to be something to the 8 unit play. Didn't think Parra had that much of an edge over the Bronco's for any big plays. Bad luck on that mate and yeah no luck for me at all today, capped the totals pretty well that I didn't play but stuffed all the margins/lines, which I did play. Chin up and back at it tomorrow