geronimoau
    geronimoau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

gerons nrl

Nrl round 10 Friday night selections.

Dragons -5.5 x 1.5 units

StGeorge have been good to me this season and I'm sure alot of others going 8-2 at the line. Dragons already have a solid 25-6 win over them earlier this year. Dragons have soward, boyd, nightingale back. Gas is out but I think his replacement stanley is one of the best young guns running around. Dogs are 1-3 when the underdog. Tigers is the only team they have beaten that is currently in the 8. Dragons is the play.

Broncos -5.5 x 2 units
    I consider -5.5 a very good line in this match up, 3rd vs 15th, Broncos are playing top football at the moment. Lockyer, hennant, thaiday, hodges return to strengthen the team that almost took down the storm last weekend. Panthers have the worst attack in the league vs the 2nd best defense in the league. Penrith are 1-4 as underdgos and 0-1 as underdogs at home. Broncos to win by 10+.

Leans for rest of weekend
    Warriors +2
    Eagles -4.5

Beniphone
    Beniphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2393

Best of luck with these, pretty sure I'll be on em too, waiting out abit

geronimoau

yeh few tough breaks, broncos defense was mediocre and penriths attack was just right. unlucky with the dragons but you get that.

For saturday im rolling with:

Nth Qld HT/FT double x 1 unit @ $2.00

Tigers - 8.5 x 1 unit

Hoping to have a better night.

geronimoau

looks like im gonna have a terrible weekend. Not sure whether to just leave the rest of this weekend alone with all the upsets. Or play some big units.

Beniphone
    Beniphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2393

Just rest it bro, look into next week, playing catch up isnt worth it, plenty of weeks left to cash

geronimoau

after a terrible week last week, cant do any worse this week!

Friday night
    Dogs -5.5
    I think the raiders win will work into the dogs hands, there's no chance they will be underestimating the raiders here. Dogs proved they can match it with the best in the league with a very tight game vs the dragons. I can see dogs mounting a big score here against the raiders. Not to mention dugan is so much to the raiders. There was rumours campese was coming back, lets hope its not true. Dogs by 10+

Leans for rest of weekend.
    Tigers -8.5 - Despite a disgraceful first half vs souths, tigers proved they can still score points. They just need to tighten their defence up. panthers have too many key players missing for this match up, inparticular gordon who had a hand in just about everything panthers did offensively. I'm expecting tigers to win by 12+ at home.

Roosters/Knights Game - Honestly too hard to pick, my first thought was the roosters to get back on track as carney did play well in a losing side last weekend. But you just dont know what team is going to show up and play. Both teams missing key players. Either roosters line or a no bet for me.

Warriors -7.5 - A tough one to pick as well, but I think the warriors are a team to beat, they haven't been winning convincingly but they seem to always get the job done. Souths defense has been poor the majority of the season and I think this will be the difference. Warriors to get get a solid win at home.

Eels -6.5 - I think I'll be reasonably comfortable betting this one, sharks without gallen and eels basically unaffected this week. They proved last week they can play well, they just did a cowboys against the cowboys and turned off in the 2nd half. I'm confident with hayne playing well they can take down a sharks side that has been dismal the majority of the season. Eels by 8+ at home.