gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Cabrera at the masters?

I havent really noticed Cabreras score until today, dsi has mcilroy / cabrera at -120/-110 odds and Cabrera has won the masters before in 2009. He had one hell of a day today, anyone have any thoughts on Cabrera pulling this one out and winning?

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Two crazy days in a row. Makes it tough.

gregm

agree bg booth. Cabrera +900 to win the masters. Wow. So hard to call this one but I think I might put a small future on Cabrera but I really hope Rory pulls this one out. I think Cabrera may be one to watch tomorrow though. He had one hell of a day today

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I layed Mcilroy, a tie wins too.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Angel Cabrera, golf's mystery man. About 60 pounds overweight, smokes like a chimney, probably the only tour player that doesn't speak english well enough to be interviewed, is generally lucky to make the cut in most PGA events he enters - but now late in his golfing career, when it comes to majors, there he is, near, or at the top of the leaderboard. Unreal.

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    Angel Cabrera, golf's mystery man. About 60 pounds overweight, smokes like a chimney, probably the only tour player that doesn't speak english well enough to be interviewed, is generally lucky to make the cut in most PGA events he enters - but now late in his golfing career, when it comes to majors, there he is, near, or at the top of the leaderboard. Unreal.
    Great post! One of the true unapologetic guys who loves to smoke and eat in sports today. Every hole, especially in the final 9, every putt, every drive will be immense pressure on Rory. Cabrera will have no pressure on him at all, he wasn't expected to win anyway and he has been here and won the masters.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

think rory wins by a few shots..cabrera could have a stellar day and be right there...don't see the kid collapsing

gregm

I think you may be right. If anybody catches him I think it may be Choi, but Cabrera is a strange player and plays great here. Every hole , and every putt for Rory will be pressure especially on the final nine. For someone like Cabrera, he is not expected to win so he can just go out there and play. Should be a great day.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

19 of the last 20 Masters winners have come from the final pairing.
    Hope the kid hangs on but if he gets the yipes, Cabrara at 13-1(5 dimes)is not a bad flier type play IMO.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post

gregm

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    19 of the last 20 Masters winners have come from the final pairing.
    Hope the kid hangs on but if he gets the yipes, Cabrara at 13-1(5 dimes)is not a bad flier type play IMO.
    Interesting stat, I never thought about but it always seems that way. TV coverage always seems to stay on the final pairing.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

cant root for him, he hates americans