VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

People With Tiger TO WIN

Don't bite on McIlroy +310 (give or take) as insurance to the Woods wager. If Tiger plays well tomorrow, chances are you'll still have the same value or better on McIlroy. I've already talked to a couple of people with Tiger TO WIN at 10-1 and they were going to back it up with McIlroy +310ish.

Just wait. Tiger will be hovering around the top after 54 holes and they'll be great value on others.

Wait.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

mcilroy pulls away tomorrow.

he will win.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Are you just talking out of your ass or is there reasoning behind this?

Not sure if you watching the final nine holes, but he started leaking oil badly. The same nine Tiger shot 5-under, McIlroy was Even and didn't look like the same player.

I don't think Rory folds tomorrow, but I'd be VERY surprised if he pulls away and has a huge lead going into Sunday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Tiger is done. I mean he may finish in the top 5 in this tourney but he is not going to win any more majors. It's a shame because he was going to be the greatest of all time. He is nowhere close now. Jack will always be the greatest of all time. This goes to show how hard it is to maintain form and the mental aspect over all the years like Jack did.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

kj choi is going to win the masters no doubt

Br0nxer

tiger was also juicing. no doubt about it.

came back from offseason two years ago ripped.

then the dr galea stuff came out and now he is smaller again. definitely was juicing

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

No chance tigers winning so doesn't matter. Y.E Yang FTW!

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I feel 100% comfortable saying you, WileOut, are a moron. To make an ignorant statement that "Tiger will not win another major" is just idiotic and proves that you really don't know much about golf. Goodluck with your plays.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Tiger to win...

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I feel 100% comfortable saying you, WileOut, are a moron. To make an ignorant statement that "Tiger will not win another major" is just idiotic and proves that you really don't know much about golf. Goodluck with your plays.
    Thanks man good luck to you too.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

You see what happens when you try to help?

I know a lot people don't bet golf every week, but they will make some wagers during the majors. I figured to offer some advice for those looking to play McIlroy and all you get are a bunch of garbage responses.

Nice response iifold, stick to your meaningless "The King" threads about your SBR takeover.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    tiger was also juicing. no doubt about it.

came back from offseason two years ago ripped.

then the dr galea stuff came out and now he is smaller again. definitely was juicing
    I wouldn't consider him that much smaller. The statistics also show that his driving distance is still one of the highest on TOUR.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I wouldn't consider him that much smaller. The statistics also show that his driving distance is still one of the highest on TOUR.
    i dont know how to paste pics or i would do it. google tiger on steroids. one of the sites that comes up has a pic from him about three years ago. guy was size of bonds for one season on tour. now he is back to normal size. no doubt juiced. it helped. if he didnt think it would help why did he do it.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    Tiger is done. I mean he may finish in the top 5 in this tourney but he is not going to win any more majors. It's a shame because he was going to be the greatest of all time. He is nowhere close now. Jack will always be the greatest of all time. This goes to show how hard it is to maintain form and the mental aspect over all the years like Jack did.
    Hank Aaron was a pos heres the real HR King Jag-off!!

donkdown

Tigers gonna shut all u idiots up once and for all!! Guy's getting new pussy, got new clubs and is a real athlete something most of u never were!! He smells it and it is his to lose!! Stay tuned u fcking fat wanna be's!!

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Tigers gonna shut all u idiots up once and for all!! Guy's getting new pussy, got new clubs and is a real athlete something most of u never were!! He smells it and it is his to lose!! Stay tuned u fcking fat wanna be's!!
    never heard of ya pal

donkdown

I heard of u!! Bateman rapes u everyday on here u pos pussy!! Don't call me Pal like u r a JJ gold wanna be either fat ass!! Just know that Iv'e invested more time in gambling than your mom did sucking off her brother!! That would be uncle Brooklyn to u son!!

Br0nxer

I heard of u!! Bateman rapes u everyday on here u pos pussy!! Don't call me Pal like u r a JJ gold wanna be either fat ass!! Just know that Iv'e invested more time in gambling than your mom did sucking off her brother!! That would be uncle Brooklyn to u son!!

donkdown

Guy talks shit and wont show his face on video next to Bobby now that's funny!! Durrr

Br0nxer

Guy talks shit and wont show his face on video next to Bobby now that's funny!! Durrr

Br0nxer

you know a lot about me bro.

what you want me to teabag u or something son

Br0nxer

dont be mad at me pal because your father raped your mother to conceive you.

not my fault you come from the baby batter of a rapist

donkdown

Let me tell u something u 5'4 leprechaun u ever see me the only tea that will be bagged will be with your mom ringing me up at a register!!

donkdown

Im done fckin with this thread the OP knows what he is talking about u just Hijack everyones stuff leprechaun!!

Br0nxer

Let me tell u something u 5'4 leprechaun u ever see me the only tea that will be bagged will be with your mom ringing me up at a register!!
    try 5 10. tell me where it's at.

i'll be waiting

Br0nxer

Im done fckin with this thread the OP knows what he is talking about u just Hijack everyones stuff leprechaun!!
    shut up punk.

your done when i tell you your done b*tch

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

This thread insures McIlroy shoots a 65 tomorrow but keep in mind theres a lot more than McIlroy to contend with, Geoff Ogilvy and KJ Choi are no beginners as well as 5 great golfers tied at 5 under, anyone of which could go low tomorrow

Personally if I had Tiger at 10-1 to win I would put a hedge in on McIlroy today and maybe more hedge after Saturdays rd on a couple others, +310 is great value for McIlroy right now with a 3 shot lead, even if Tiger beats him by 3 and is tied tomorrow it will prolly not be more than +310 for McIlroy
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-09-11 at 12:09 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

I have Tiger avg @ +1350 and I'm not hedging anything back. I thought he would win, that's why I bet it, and I still do. We'll see.

donkdown

dont be mad at me pal because your father raped your mother to conceive you.

not my fault you come from the baby batter of a rapist
    Bobby how can u hang out with ppl like this?? I mean these r your rips back? U r 21 at the most and this is the best u got? Iv'e been out of the game for yrs and can eat u alive still midget!! Why not say my moms like a door knob every1 gets a turn?? Fckin nerds!!

Br0nxer

Bobby how can u hang out with ppl like this?? I mean these r your rips back? U r 21 at the most and this is the best u got? Iv'e been out of the game for yrs and can eat u alive still midget!! Why not say my moms like a door knob every1 gets a turn?? Fckin nerds!!
    i dont hang out with bobby dummy.

your washed up old man.

time to head out to pasture before i rip you another new one.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1482

mcilroy pulls away tomorrow.

he will win.

NO CHANCE - He folds on Sat. even par.

donkdown

LOL Bro Id meet u Id fck u so hard Id feel your heart beat then u would ask me for more!! I seen u leprechaun u should be thankful for forums your fat pork sausage ass fingers can type what ever the fck u want! U ever see me I'll beat the piss out of u on principle!! That my fat leprechaun freind is a fact! Quit making a mockery of my game u little bitch!!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    NO CHANCE - He folds on Sat. even par.
    Even par will prolly have him tied for the lead going into Sunday, how much more than +310 do you think a co-leader with McIlroys talents will be

By the way every time I think Rory McIlroy I think of Tin Cup (technically it was Roy in the movie but pretty close), though that movie prolly came out when he was like 5 or somethin

Br0nxer

LOL Bro Id meet u Id fck u so hard Id feel your heart beat then u would ask me for more!! I seen u leprechaun u should be thankful for forums your fat pork sausage ass fingers can type what ever the fck u want! U ever see me I'll beat the piss out of u on principle!! That my fat leprechaun freind is a fact! Quit making a mockery of my game u little bitch!!

you are a nobody. not getting banned again for you

donkdown

DonkDown Pwns another wanna be pooped up New Yorker!! Go get me a cheese cake u little bitch!!

12 Last