VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Masters 2nd Round Play

Woods has traditionally gotten better as the tournament goes on and he proved today that his swing isn't going to let him down drastically this week. He's hitting A LOT of cuts which means the confidence in his driver is there (hit only one high/right into the trees today, no hooks) and his irons were solid today. I still disagree with his heel-shafted putter (regardless if he's trying to get the toe through the ball) and he should be using the old Scotty that treated him so well in the past. The putter is what holds him back this week, he's already left two shots out there and should have shot 69 without doing anything special. I like this play tomorrow and it's available at 5Dimes. I'm not saying it's a lock, or play of the century or all that bullshit...but in my opinion, it's a very solid play and I've played it.

Tiger Woods (2nd Round Score) UNDER 70.5 (-105)

Goodluck everyone!

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, under 71 for woods tomorrow

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I don't like the look or shape of Tiger's new putter, unitl he changes it I'm staying away from him.

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

I'm guessing he's practiced with the heel shafted a good bit, but that is a DRASTIC change from what he has played for oh, I dunno, 15+ years. I wonder how much confidence he can have in it / will have in it during crunch time(s).

edit: if he wants a heel shafted mallet, he should use the Scotty Del Mar Button Back. someone have him call me, we'll get this worked out. :-)
    Last edited by valaub04; 04-08-11 at 03:47 AM.

slithe
    slithe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love this play. I'm on it for a couple bills myself. Tiger should go around ~ 4 under today.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

i think its a very good pick. i have considered it myself.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Woods over McDowell? Kind of chalky at -173 but Tiger should shoot 2-3 shots Under Par as for McDowell he'll shoot around Par if not Over.

Seems like a good bet to me even at that price.

KJ CottonChopper
    KJ CottonChopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Thanks Vegas, I'm jumping on it! Good luck guys!