t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tiger looks good... Payton

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I agree, people are confusing the Old Tiger to who he is now. Hes the same guy who would win tournament after tournament but hes clearly not winning the same or golfing the same in that matter. Hes playing to conservative like you mentioned and it won't win you any tournament trying to par every hole. Even if he was 30/1..I still wouldn't take him. He'll be in contention but won't win unless he has an incredible next two days which I would say are highly unlikely.
    From this to "go tiger"?from senseless posts to now being a front running waffler...

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

thats still a wonderful bet!!! books are sweatin!!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    From this to "go tiger"?from senseless posts to now being a front running waffler...
    good find

some of the people that "wouldn't take tiger even at 30-1" are now tripping over themselves to take him at +250 or +300 before today's round

Djtrikee
    Djtrikee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I got so lucky, yesterday he was at +2500,I put 300 on that, an hour later dropped to even for Tiger to win

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is gonna be a lot folks going crazy on sunday if he is still in the top 5. Love it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the only thing ive noticed in this and the other thread created by jj is that "byeshea" has no fukkin clue about the game of golf
    Hey McGavin, you can still scoop up some Tigerpoop at +2400 ... the "value", like Tiger, is BACK!!!

Thanks for giving me that clue I lacked.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 10:16 AM. Reason: image does not exist

t-wizzle

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got woods for 5 units at +1050

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I posted earlier that Tiger didn't have a shot to win. I'm hoping I eat my words now!

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Soo close. It was worth a shot. Tiger had some crucial missed putts or else we might be cashing this

A LOT of people said "no chance" and "never will win again"

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Tiger Woods made some of the best shots of his career this Masters.

The way he was hitting the ball pretty much all four days of the tournament would have been enough for him to beat the field by at least 4 strokes in years past, probably more considering the field would have been taking silly chances in failing to catch him.

And yet, just like at Pebble Beach at last year's US Open and most every tourney since, he putts on a par with everyone else.

And, now, just like everyone else, he needs more than his best game to win a tourney, he needs luck.

It's ******* asinine to think that he's shaking off rust or getting a new swing together and will revert to the player he was - he's simply not on performance enhancing drugs. 4 days of grueling play now gets to Tiger. He proved it again this weekend.

God bless the man who made a killing on Charley Schnauzer. Great Masters Sunday.

t-wizzle

Tiger's putting lets him down again. Should have shot 63 today... if he does, he wins. I don't know why he went with the nike putter, really kinda head-scratching when you consider the success he's had with his scotty cameron for all those years. Also, with the way he changed his putting stroke, it's obvious that the short putts are really giving him issues. His stroke is much quicker than it used to be.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The best part was watching that jerk cry like a sore loser and say he wanted to go run into the club house and get some food. I love watching classless jerks get beat. You boys keep betting on that joker and I'll keep posting the burning money bags. Deal?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

The best part was watching that jerk cry like a sore loser and say he wanted to go run into the club house and get some food. I love watching classless jerks get beat. You boys keep betting on that joker and I'll keep posting the burning money bags. Deal?

I'd rather you post a winning bet but since you can't do that i guess the burning money bags will have to do.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Soo close. It was worth a shot. Tiger had some crucial missed putts or else we might be cashing this

As of right now, those people (myself included) are correct because he didn't win. This was the perfect result; not winning but close enough to depress the price for the next tournament. The fade train continues to roll on.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

omg tiger came in fourth, how exciting, he is back fo sho mo fo's

you know how many times Nickolaus came in second? check it out, stunning

First ... 2345