Who do you like to win the Masters?

I like Lee Westwood +1200

Jay Price
    Jay Price's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by CantTouchAyo View Post
    Who do you like to win the Masters?

I like Lee Westwood +1200
    He's been rounding into form of late after a slow start to the year. Would like to see how he comes out of the Shell Open this weekend. Certainly put on a show last year, and one can never count him out. Unless Phil miraculously finds his swing this weekend, it should be a wide-open affair.

I'm leaning several guys right now, with Watney +1850 leading the pack.

Good luck

CantTouchAyo
    CantTouchAyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71340

thanks for your insight dew

luke donald +2000: doesnt look too shabby right now.1st place on the euro tour, 4pga appearences in the us this year 1 win and 3 top 10 finishes

mhm83
    mhm83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Checkin' in Ayo. don't know much about capping golf, so I'll just be here for karma and moral support oh and the tail.

CantTouchAyo

Quote Originally Posted by mhm83 View Post
    Checkin' in Ayo. don't know much about capping golf, so I'll just be here for karma and moral support oh and the tail.

thanks man

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mhm83 View Post
    Yeah..don't know much about golf capping either. Just here for good karma as well. Knowing me...I would pick Tiger woods everytime and probably lose alot.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Ayo - I think Luke Donald is a good pick - just not sure about his length He ended 2010 (186) in total driving. With Augusta's length, it helps to be a long hitter. It's been wet in GA so the course needs to be dry and fast. On the flip side, Luke is top 5 in putting and you better know how to putt if you are going to survive Augusta.

I like Justin Rose at +3300 - he's longer and he's a good putter. Plus, he's had some early success this year and as played decent at Augusta. He's one guy that I think will eventually win a major and it will be at Augusta. Maybe it's this year.

I expect Ryan Moore to play well at Augusta. My book has him as part of the field (even money), but I do like him.

The dark horse to compete (and I know he's young) but I like Rickie Flower. He's a solid player from tee to green and he's got all the shots. Plus, he popped his cherry at the Ryder Cup so I think he could hold up better than most on Sunday at Amen's Corner.

Good Luck

CantTouchAyo

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Yeah..don't know much about golf capping either. Just here for good karma as well. Knowing me...I would pick Tiger woods everytime and probably lose alot.

thanks for checking in Ant

CantTouchAyo

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Ayo - I think Luke Donald is a good pick - just not sure about his length He ended 2010 (186) in total driving. With Augusta's length, it helps to be a long hitter. It's been wet in GA so the course needs to be dry and fast. On the flip side, Luke is top 5 in putting and you better know how to putt if you are going to survive Augusta.

I like Justin Rose at +3300 - he's longer and he's a good putter. Plus, he's had some early success this year and as played decent at Augusta. He's one guy that I think will eventually win a major and it will be at Augusta. Maybe it's this year.

I expect Ryan Moore to play well at Augusta. My book has him as part of the field (even money), but I do like him.

The dark horse to compete (and I know he's young) but I like Rickie Flower. He's a solid player from tee to green and he's got all the shots. Plus, he popped his cherry at the Ryder Cup so I think he could hold up better than most on Sunday at Amen's Corner.

Good Luck

Thanks for your insight fox

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post

Good Luck
    It hasn't been that wet at Augusta but it will be by the end of the week. My pick is Matt Kuchar with smaller plays on Westwood, Fowler, and McIlroy. Justin Rose is supposedly going to continue to putt with his eyes closed (WTF) which equals death to me even if it has had good results so far. Usually you have to really focus on past champs but none of them are in top form right now. Should be a great tourney, as always.

CharlestonCock
    Achilles tendon rupture SUCKS!!!
    CharlestonCock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Watney +1550 for now. Gotta watch the Shell before a final pick.