R4------1-2
    R5------10-1
    R6------3-4
    R7------6-8
    R8------5-10
    R9------5-7
    R10----5-2 (bb)

Good luck everyone!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need."
    Will Rogers
    I don't think Will Rogers would have liked this racetrack.

josie, id like to see you have a live show like you did on dons that one night you didnt do too bad i think you could do good doing that with mark playing guitar in background lol im serious

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Thanks guys! I'd buy you all beers with my winnings, if irl..... and if my book actually had Will Rogers available to bet on

I look forward to Tampa tomorrow. Good luck everybody

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    thx jock had many options in that race of horses he had ridden before icluding a couple of the favorites and he chose the 4
    Jockey's choice, good solid consistent horse reflected in pps, successful trainer, back to back wins; previous being against quite a few of competitors today, and the one before had 2nd in yesterdays race Idaprettycreek who I thought highly of. Flattering. And to top it all off it was the 4th horse in race 4, superstition.

No one reason, just all kind of screamed out at me to select the 4. I thought there was no way we were going to get anywhere close to 8-1 value on it, so by no means did I consider it a longshot, but I hoped we would be getting decent value. Luckily we did

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23765

Nice day Poppa, great prices, good capping
    Stay hot.

First 123