TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Tampa contest 3-13

6 point contest. for everyone
    Place a $2 W/P bet on every race along with a best bet pick that will be double.Post alternate in case of scratches. All plays must be posted before off time of 1st race. Everyone that is participating in the horse contest will be invited to a sports contest. You must join the sports contest to put your points in the pool. Do not make a sports contest pick. REPEAT DO NOT MAKE A SPORTS CONTEST PICK.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Can we do 2 with one at Gulfstream ? Or just change it to Gulfstream?I am usually up for anything but Tampa's card really sux the day after Derby day I guess.The feature race is a 16k claimer.

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Can we do 2 with one at Gulfstream ? Or just change it to Gulfstream?I am usually up for anything but Tampa's card really sux the day after Derby day I guess.The feature race is a 16k claimer.

alright Mike we can just change it to gulfstream. I will be playing tampa for real though. Will make another post for gulfstream.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    alright Mike we can just change it to gulfstream. I will be playing tampa for real though. Will make another post for gulfstream.
    I will be playing Tampa for real too, I want to work on early pick 3s and the late pick 4, post anything you see on the card.

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    I will be playing Tampa for real too, I want to work on early pick 3s and the late pick 4, post anything you see on the card.

will look at thes closely. The gulfcard will look fast for contest.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Thx didn't mean to be pushy.Its just these contests are fun and a card full of cheap claimers gives me a headache.

BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

My two cents .... worth about a penny

Why would you ever want to play Tampa Bay when you can play Gulfstream... I can see the change to TB only if you play GP Like 6/7/8 times in a row .... GP starts later and everything that I can think of is better at GP !

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    Why would you ever want to play Tampa Bay when you can play Gulfstream... I can see the change to TB only if you play GP Like 6/7/8 times in a row .... GP starts later and everything that I can think of is better at GP !

for me its not the quality of the races ( dont care if its g1 or low level claimers) its if I can make a buck and I have been hitting at Tampa for a while with some good payouts. Have a hard time with Gulfstream same with Oaklawn.

TonyP
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Thx didn't mean to be pushy.Its just these contests are fun and a card full of cheap claimers gives me a headache.

Np Mike it is fun having a contest to play and I like to play everyday. Any suggestions would be great would like to know where everyone is interested in playing. Thought of having some of the stakes at different tracks on Saturdays and changing the tracks up a bit during the week.