benett42
    benett42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday at Aqueduct

Bombs away in the 7th race with Bai Bai Dubai who has been the victim of one excuse after another going long in last five starts.
    Turns back into a sprint for super solid but low profile trainer jock combo and should benefit from a huge early pace.
    30-1 morning line and I'll be betting him across the board hoping to be in shouting range turning for home because no one will be coming faster in the lane.
    In the second race, Sound of Drums raced well first time in a route in second lifetime start and now meets an ultra weak field with an absurd 3/5 morning line shot in Bold Deed who tripped out in debut and now stretches out severely lacking in conditioning for a two turn try.
    In the third, Gotta Go Round has been performing well against tons better and now drops in for a tag for the first time looking for the money run. Usually I'm wary of a drop like this but gelding is a homebred and highly unlikely to be claimed. A single for me in all exotics.
    In the 4th, With A Cape is hands down the best of those that have run and I as a general rule rarely bet first time starters.
    In the 8th, Kaffiend has been alone on the lead many times but never going two turns on fast footing. Big shot today.
    Northern Warrior is another recent form reversal for hot barn and must be respected in spite of lack of early speed.
    No Imagination would need to improve but gets sneaky positive trainer change and may just be a new horse.
    In the finale for pick 4 purposes, the winner will come from 2,3,4,8,9,10. None are anything special but all will eventually find a field like this to graduate. Using all of them hoping for the best price.
    Good luck to all and please reply with any opinions for or against. Any and all insight is appreciated and could maybe combine for a big ticket.
    In the first, Wadi Suki is the inside closer and with Leap Day more than likely to collapse for worst trainer on the planet, I like this ones chances.
    Finally, in race 5 Zen Village and Sound Chaser both get positive barn changes and will be more than fair oddswise.
    Ben
    Last edited by benett42; 03-11-11 at 05:37 PM.

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Heres 2 10 cent super keys i like in the 7th costing $6 each
    13 with 8-1-6-2-7
    8 with 13-1-6-2-7

if a scratch occurs, id out your 4 in next

good luck to you

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

good luck today