blazinmiaz
    blazinmiaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alittle Help?

Need Some Winnners? Any one have any for Fridays cards? Tips?
    Beginner Here! Thanks alot in advanced!

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

go to drf.com.they will give you a past performance for the race of the day.at least you'll have one race to look at without blind betting.they'll also give you assorted expert handicapping picks at various tracks.sign up for the drf e-mail alert for heads up info a day or two ahead. e-ponies.com will give you ratings for selected tracks.suggest playing horses that have a 50 point or higher total overall rating than the 2nd pick. also get info on their forum. cidy pierson dulay;s horse-races.net-wecome site has aplethora of tip sites,too many to mention.
    good luck

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by dugbug15 View Post
    go to drf.com.they will give you a past performance for the race of the day.at least you'll have one race to look at without blind betting.they'll also give you assorted expert handicapping picks at various tracks.sign up for the drf e-mail alert for heads up info a day or two ahead. e-ponies.com will give you ratings for selected tracks.suggest playing horses that have a 50 point or higher total overall rating than the 2nd pick. also get info on their forum. cidy pierson dulay;s horse-races.net-wecome site has aplethora of tip sites,too many to mention.
    good luck
    blazin i don't know if you play turfwaypark card starts @5.30 est today, i'm playing a few that i like, will post them after scratches come out