blazinmiaz
    blazinmiaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beginner Here!

Hey? Any contests using points to win points in Horse Racing sections?

I am new here but trying to learn fast! Any pointers? Tips? Something to get me going?

Thanks in advance!

terrygolf1313
    terrygolf1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

6pt contest just about everyday

DaHoss
    DaHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Jsut use your points in the racebook and hit a superfecta or pk-4

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

play a 1point exacta box with 2 horses at morning line odds of 4-1 or higher.cost 2 points also,bet 1 point to win on just one of them.
    cost 1 point.total wager,3 points. then,take your remaining 3 points and do nothing.stockpile your points up to the 50 point range.then wager a 10 point exacta box,and,a 30 point to win on just one of them.both horses should be 4-1 or higher.
    p.s. in case you didn't know,you get 2 points for logging into SBR ,and 4 points for adding to the forum.total:6 points daily.
    good luck

ashleywilis
    ashleywilis's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi everyone ,
    I am new here, and fascinated about horse racing and betting, I like to learn about each and everything from basics, and I guess this thread and forum is a perfect place to learn the same.

http://www.cheltenham.info/
    Last edited by ashleywilis; 03-08-11 at 12:32 AM.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

If you are a beginner I would suggest starting your handicapping by trying to pick the horse you think will set the pace in the race you are capping.This is a simple starting point and the majority of races are won by horses on the front end in America.After you become efficient at picking the front runner you can then move on to whether you think the horse is cheap speed or a legitimate threat to wire the field.It is also a good beginning to be able to see the race shape in your head.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

be nice if u could watch a virtual horse race.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

do you get the odds you put the bet in at like in sports betting or do you get the odds the bet is taken off the board at regardless of when you make the bet?