Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Exchange Wagering

I have been a avid horseplayer for the past 20 years and I have been using BetMaker.com or Ehorsex.com for about six months now and it has revolutionized horse wagering for me. How many use ehorsex or another betting exchange such as betfair?

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Couldn't play the ponies without them

I use betfair as my main book, ehorsex for any tracks they don't cover and only resort to betting into the track pools when I have no exchange alternative.

On average I'm 35+ % better off using an exchange over the past 12 months than had I stuck with track odds.

western blot
    western blot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good post.

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

I have only recently looked at BetMaker due to Matchbook pulling out of the US. Is it considered legal for someone in the US to have a BetMaker account like one may have at TwinSpires?

Joe.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

How is BetMaker with regards to deposits/payouts?

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Im waiting for my deposit to be processed. Ill let you know when it is.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by u21c3f6 View Post
    I have only recently looked at BetMaker due to Matchbook pulling out of the US. Is it considered legal for someone in the US to have a BetMaker account like one may have at TwinSpires?

Joe.
    No. If they are not paying into the pools .. they are not a "Legal" alternative ... however it is just as legal to have a betmaker account as it was to have a matchbook account.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Ehorsex.com/betmaker charge $50.00 per withdrawal up to 2500 per overnight check. I ordered a check on monday for $2500 and I received by fedex this morning at 10:30 am. which is about 2 weeks faster than matchbook.com. depositing is free to ehorsex.com if you use ***************. if depo by ** or ** they charge 8% and you pay the fees. so I would highly suggest ***************.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Ehorsex.com/betmaker charge $50.00 per withdrawal up to 2500 per overnight check. I ordered a check on monday for $2500 and I received by fedex this morning at 10:30 am. which is about 2 weeks faster than matchbook.com. depositing is free to ehorsex.com if you use ***************. if depo by ** or ** they charge 8% and you pay the fees. so I would highly suggest ***************.
    1st E Check takes 5 business days though.. they said future ones are immediate