BBROBOZO
    BBROBOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Got a problem

Every time that I attempt to click on to a post , for example to enter my horse picks , I get kicked off .... completely kicked off the site... What's that about .... Help !!

callmejrk1
    callmejrk1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

where you talking about on here ?

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by BBROBOZO View Post
    Every time that I attempt to click on to a post , for example to enter my horse picks , I get kicked off .... completely kicked off the site... What's that about .... Help !!
    did you try shuting down the computer and restarting it?

or pm a mod on here
    Last edited by joeyp1222; 11-18-10 at 09:23 PM.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

happens to me every sunday @noon, guessing nfl traffic, maybe the 6pt contest is growing

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

PM a mod or reintstall your browser

BBROBOZO

To the guys that tried to help

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you ! ... I frequent lots of places , which I'm sure most of the players here do also ... I understand some , but not all ... Servers do get overloaded , like right before kick off ... I was kicked off on this site and one other place equibase , at equibase I could not even get the home page , click onto favorites list , then click , then i'm kicked off the , you know internet access , all I know is that it went away .... oh well , I wonder what caused it .... I would've won the 6-point contest yesterday ... Not to blow my horn , but yesterday at churchill I hit race #7= #8 G Are you kidding .... paid 117.40 ... proof of this is at another site where some here play at .... you know , a monthly contest where you get paid for winners only, top ROI wins, this horse shot my Roi up , way up !!

joeyp1222

Great going over there. Hope you play in the delta contest saturday here

joemc44
    joemc44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3320

BB,great call on that horse i saw it, put you in second place 5.06 roi.

BBROBOZO

hello joe

Quote Originally Posted by joemc44 View Post
    BB,great call on that horse i saw it, put you in second place 5.06 roi.
    Hi joe , always glad to hear from you .... You know that this horse won a race last year on a off track . My ROI is 6.56666 , I'm in 1st place among the players that have posted the minium of 12 picks ... they got it wrong , been on the e-mail train with Liam most of the morning , they did not take out the 2 scratched horses in my last 12 plays , once they get it right , it will show my roi at 6.5666 , they also have some other things wrong , I'm trying to clear these things up . I've had a few 10.00 place horses in this contest and i've had two horses that have thrown the jockey at the start .... Thats horse racing. Also they have my total number of picks that I've played this month wrong ... hope to get this cleared up .
    Last edited by BBROBOZO; 11-19-10 at 09:51 PM. Reason: spelling

BBROBOZO

hi joey p

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
    Great going over there. Hope you play in the delta contest saturday here
    Yes I probably will , if something don't go wrong with my puter ... LOL ... glad to hear from you and I sincerely hope all is well with you .... tough to lose a close family member . Time will help ...., little time for some and lots of time for others

BBROBOZO

Strange

It was strange or one might say funny how I could post this message but could not access it , when I attempted to click onto any forum , then click a posting on this forum , then I was kicked off of the site , not only the site but off of the internet... Strange !!

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

That has happened to me when I am on this site and another like espn gamecast. Computer crashes and I need to start anew.

BBROBOZO

thezbar

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    That has happened to me when I am on this site and another like espn gamecast. Computer crashes and I need to start anew.
    I get pop ups from windows ... virtual memory too low .... also I've gotten other pop ups lately , memory too low at line 79 , or line 35 .... this is my problem .... do I need to buy RAM or do I need a new computer ... this Dell Dimension 2400 is 9 years old ... I just defragmented my computer and It seems to be running slower, HELP !!!!

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

try www.fixya.com another,maybe,is a kid who claims he likes us (quick draw poker chat roomies @ gamesville.com,and offered all of us a free look &fix of any computer problems.his address is: kenneth@swvadesigns.com
    hope this helps.

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I get pop ups from windows ... virtual memory too low .... also I've gotten other pop ups lately , memory too low at line 79 , or line 35 .... this is my problem .... do I need to buy RAM or do I need a new computer ... this Dell Dimension 2400 is 9 years old ... I just defragmented my computer and It seems to be running slower, HELP !!!!
    b.. i had the same problem a month ago thought i had a virus or the age of my computer,,
    i created a new user acct & deleted some old ones, works fine now & fast

good luck

joeyp1222

maybe you need to delete a bunch of garbage you dont need, all emails to the recyle bin and then do a mcleaner and a defrag

piriform cc cleaner down load free version and piriform defrag

BBROBOZO

zebra , Joey and you to , dugbug

It is great to get feed back from people that I feel that are sincerely concerned ...Thanks alot guys . Great points you guys made and correct you are on the overload, too many programs that needs to be tossed and also e-mail storage of deleted mail . I had taken care of these things at different intervals,but had not defragmented in years . Computer is working great , for now ! I defragmented and It still seem to be slow. Turned it off and back on and it is so much better ,working great at this time , knock on wood . I still don't know much about computers and I'm too old and feel so bad at times to learn. I wish that I could feel better then I would take a class that they offer for senior citizens here where I live , It's free I think ! Thanks so much for the feed back on this , I feel as if I've made some good friends here at SBR , GOOD NIGHT !!

joeyp1222

It is great to get feed back from people that I feel that are sincerely concerned ...Thanks alot guys . Great points you guys made and correct you are on the overload, too many programs that needs to be tossed and also e-mail storage of deleted mail . I had taken care of these things at different intervals,but had not defragmented in years . Computer is working great , for now ! I defragmented and It still seem to be slow. Turned it off and back on and it is so much better ,working great at this time , knock on wood . I still don't know much about computers and I'm too old and feel so bad at times to learn. I wish that I could feel better then I would take a class that they offer for senior citizens here where I live , It's free I think ! Thanks so much for the feed back on this , I feel as if I've made some good friends here at SBR , GOOD NIGHT !!
    dont feel bad man, i dont know much either at my age everything i learned is from my friend oily who posts on here he used to come over to my house and show me these little things to do to keep the computer clean . i forgot a bunch of them though lol but the little i know, keeps thing running. YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF STUFF YOU DONT NEED AND STUFF PILED UP. Just my opinion man hope you get it cleaned up.

also there is a free download called crucialscan which will tell you how much memory you have and how much more you can add to your computer. i did it and purchased another chip for 512 more memory and it was like half the price than radio shack sells it for. computer been better since