ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

first saturday in may.... Uncle MO??

juvenile winner is prob the biggest curse going but if he stays sound nobody is gonna touch this guy. the horse i had liked to challenge him, cant quite member the name but gomez had been riding and he was retired recently from some kind of complication.

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

way to early to tell, most of the horses who will be nice 3 year olds probably havent even been seen for the most part yet..

callmejrk1
    callmejrk1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

will take my chances with a longshot around that time

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Unclo Mo looked really really good. also i would assum an indian charlie would get better with age

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Uncle Mo had the 2nd most impressive performance behind Goldie to me.The way she trounced one of the best turf fields assembled was extraordinary.Though if Uncle Mo is just starting his career slope we could be seeing a superstar of the sort we haven't seen .Most 2 yr olds are good because they are already at the peak of their career slope.Amazing that he was only a few lengths slower than Blame.That also is extraordinary.

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

dutrow has tuscanova, but he wont be able to soup him up like big brown

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by gtkid911 View Post
    Unclo Mo looked really really good. also i would assum an indian charlie would get better with age
    He is a beast,but what I'm scared of is he is not bred for the distance. We will see how he responds when they stretch him out.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It was stunningly easy. Johnny V looked back going to the 5/8ths pole, and again around the turn to make sure where Boys was. When he let Mo go at the top of the stretch it was over in a flash.

I think distance will be no problem. Broodmare sire is Arch (Kris S) who sired Blame. Indian Charlie is probably a little more towards the brilliant side, but he won at 9f himself and has kicked off enough routers to believe it will work.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Uncle Mo Saturday from Section 123
    Attached Images