robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Is There A Place To See $$ in Mutual Pools A Few Races In Advance?

Yes, I could go to tvg and see the $$ in the pool for that race, but does anyone know where i could see it for a few races in advance on the card?

CaptainBodgit
    CaptainBodgit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

u can with Youbet

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

never seen one

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBodgit View Post
    u can with Youbet
    really? I will have to take a look now. I'll get back.

Doesn't work for me? How does it for you?
    Last edited by robmpink; 11-03-10 at 07:34 PM.

klinkman
    klinkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

On youbet, if you use the drop down list for races that day at the track, and click on the race you want to look at, it will show you the pools for that race. Note that for many tracks and races, there just wont be much in the pools yet so the odds listed will still be the morning line.
    Last edited by klinkman; 11-03-10 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Youbet is one word

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by klinkman View Post
    On youbet, if you use the drop down list for races that day at the track, and click on the race you want to look at, it will show you the pools for that race. Note that for many tracks and races, there just wont be much in the pools yet so the odds listed will still be the morning line.
    Bud, this doesn't happen. I'm looking now at the Breeders Cup races and it doesn't show any actual $$$'s in the win pool. Just the ML odds.

exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

They don't show pools in advance, and never have. Unlike other ADW's, Youbet does allow you to see pools and probables for races that have run. BTW, it is also available through Twin Spires.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

i can't imagine why you would need to see this. their wouldn't ever be enough in there to get an accurate reading on what the odds are finally going to be. you can't lock in early on certain odds so whats the point. pick your horse or horses and just play them. worry about the odds if they win after the race.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    i can't imagine why you would need to see this. their wouldn't ever be enough in there to get an accurate reading on what the odds are finally going to be. you can't lock in early on certain odds so whats the point. pick your horse or horses and just play them. worry about the odds if they win after the race.

I don't think you and I are on the same page, but that is ok. Good luck with your bets today!
    Last edited by robmpink; 11-06-10 at 12:05 PM.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

I don't think you and I are on the same page, but that is ok. Good luck with your bets today!
    What benefit can it possibly be since the only money you see in that pool is just money bet on track, nobody in their right mind is going to make a big bet early if they hope to get any kind of price.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    What benefit can it possibly be since the only money you see in that pool is just money bet on track, nobody in their right mind is going to make a big bet early if they hope to get any kind of price.
    fair question, but the point is missed and I rather will not comment on my intent. I also disagree with what you say. It really depends on what track you are betting.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    fair question, but the point is missed and I rather will not comment on my intent. I also disagree with what you say. It really depends on what track you are betting.
    Couldn't care less about your intent since not only is it not possible it is useless information, if you wanna keep talking in circles knock yourself out.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Couldn't care less about your intent since not only is it not possible it is useless information, if you wanna keep talking in circles knock yourself out.
    Ok bud. It isn't possible. You are just dumb. Case closed. Glad you are 23 and live in the states.