The racing industry is so backwards and I can see why no one wants to get involved in this game, You know it is a shame what happened to Chelokee in the race today but why make it front page news it is front page news on msnbc sports sections on the web and it is also on msn home page why does the media keep giving racing a black eye I mean the industry is paying for the media coverage and sponsorships yet the mdeia tries to hurt and discredit the sport at every turn and this is why it is hard to bring new bettors to the game and its hard to get avergae joe owners involved also..The same thing happened the other day when a headline read the the previosly suspened Dutrow saddles kentucky derby favorite I mean come on what about the positives no mention of those I mean with allegtions of drug use and poor treatment of animals you would think the industry would be trying to paint a different picture. this is all happening at the same time the greedy horsemen are trying to get a bigger cut in kentucky and florida and negotiations are stalled on both sides can't people see this only hurts ourselves nobody wins in these situations