picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Keeneland 10/13 Race #4

I must be missing something here. Check out race #4 the #6 horse Honored view at freaking 20/1. This horse stays in the same 7.5k claimers in which he got 2nd in both races after dropping down from 16k 3 back. If you have the ability then watch his last race over a mile then do so. First the fractions were super slow. Secondly he ran dead last but was so far back maybe 20-25 lengths he did not even show up on the camera until they neared the stretch. Thirdly for no particular reason he decided to go about 7 wide and lost even more ground and yet he closed from dead last to 2nd and was just flying down the lane. 20-1? Lol. He has been off nearly a month and maybe there is something I do not know but I will be all over this horse just in case. Smells like a setup. Btw, I had this horse in my youbet horses to watch so have been waiting.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Definitely an interesting horse but this isn't the same level its been at last 2 races.She was in a 7500nl2(non winners of 2 in lifetime) and is now trying open 7500 claimers which is a pretty big jump in class.Nevertheless she looks live for exotics .

zebra58
    zebra58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I must be missing something here. Check out race #4 the #6 horse Honored view at freaking 20/1. This horse stays in the same 7.5k claimers in which he got 2nd in both races after dropping down from 16k 3 back. If you have the ability then watch his last race over a mile then do so. First the fractions were super slow. Secondly he ran dead last but was so far back maybe 20-25 lengths he did not even show up on the camera until they neared the stretch. Thirdly for no particular reason he decided to go about 7 wide and lost even more ground and yet he closed from dead last to 2nd and was just flying down the lane. 20-1? Lol. He has been off nearly a month and maybe there is something I do not know but I will be all over this horse just in case. Smells like a setup. Btw, I had this horse in my youbet horses to watch so have been waiting.

can't put much stock in that turfway race, she did close well in his last 4, outside post in all starts 12,11,10,8, could save a little ground w/6 hole, i have to agree with mike she facing much better today,, hope she gets it done for you good luck

picantel

woot 7 minutes until I get my butt spanked. I have some win/place and some dime supers going. it is sitting at 14/1 now. Not sure I am feeling it but hey it is only money

picantel

lol I think it got last or near last. same fractions as last time and was better placed but just had nothing in the stretch unlike like race.

Gunpher
    Gunpher's Avatar Become A Pro!

awww - that sucks!!