madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

CreditWagering.Com with horses

AVOID!!!!!!!!!!

I put $100 across on the 4 at monticello. After i submit my bet it changes to MOU. I go hmmmm, look at their tracks and monticello is gone. My bet has changed to Mountaineer Why would i bet mountaineer which goes off in like 8 hours?

Also, yesterday my santa anita 1st race was not graded until the kansas game went final.

"MIKE" on live support really doesnt seem to care. I would not send these assholes any money, especially since I think their plan is not set as they accept ************.

warrant
    warrant's Avatar Become A Pro!

who would put $100 across on a horse at monti LMFAO

would have been the whole pool

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by warrant View Post
    who would put $100 across on a horse at monti LMFAO

would have been the whole pool
    might ask the same question as to who would post a photo if they looked as ugly as you, but some people get drunk and make dumb choices. The horse won by the way so i would have tripled my money.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    AVOID!!!!!!!!!!

I put $100 across on the 4 at monticello. After i submit my bet it changes to MOU. I go hmmmm, look at their tracks and monticello is gone. My bet has changed to Mountaineer Why would i bet mountaineer which goes off in like 8 hours?

Also, yesterday my santa anita 1st race was not graded until the kansas game went final.

"MIKE" on live support really doesnt seem to care. I would not send these assholes any money, especially since I think their plan is not set as they accept ************.
    I have posted many times before CW has the worst horse wagering anywhere. They grade slow as hell, way too many misgraded wagers and used to have Turfway listed as Turf Paradise. I quit betting horses there , too much a hassle.

warrant
    warrant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    might ask the same question as to who would post a photo if they looked as ugly as you, but some people get drunk and make dumb choices. The horse won by the way so i would have tripled my money.
    i wasent being mean? anyways, use ptc and u wont have a problem

pokernut9999

But I don't know shit , so never listen to me.

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Used CW never a problem just watch there grading and when they have made a mistake they took care of it. thats just what has happened to me.

Junk

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by junkman773 View Post
    Used CW never a problem just watch there grading and when they have made a mistake they took care of it. thats just what has happened to me.

Junk
    Yes , they always corrected them but 5 or 6 times a day and then some tickets not being graded for hours. That in my opinion rates their HORSE SITE the worst on the net.

globetrotter
    globetrotter's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are just these betting sites that are aren't reliable at all. a lot of people have been going through this problem with CW. what if there really was a banner on their site that would ward off people??

junkman773
    junkman773's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Yes , they always corrected them but 5 or 6 times a day and then some tickets not being graded for hours. That in my opinion rates their HORSE SITE the worst on the net.
    I can only say what has happened to me and as of now no problems for me.