Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

PArx new grandstand

Went over to PARX aka philadelphia park yesterday for Smarty Jones day and to see the new grandstand and the unveiling of the Smarty Jones Statue. Grandstand 1st floor where the slots used to be is now for the horseplayer, and it was small, it was a lot bigger than it used to be but still small, especially for the crowd they had yesterday. 1 snack bar and a small restaurant is all they have. bar is big, but thats about the only spot to grab a seat to watch the races inside. not much else changed, id still rather hit the turf club or chester than go there in the winter, as they are still nicer than this was.. and the smarty jones statue didnt exist, instead it was a little lawn jockey with the chapmans silks on it, like thats what people want to see a lawn jockey with a crumbs silks...

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Lol Philadelphia has probably the best purse structure in the country with strong fields, but the takeout rate is one of the worst. Use some of that gambling money to give back to the betters.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I prefer the turf club also but definitely going to the track for the PA Derby

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

yea ill be there for the PA derby, itll be a zoo, but its usually a good betting card. really sucks that they dont let u bring in beer anymore..