BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19327

Another Rachel Alexandra race

and another rachel alexandra loss

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

very poor ride by overrated calvin borel. horse is becoming a lifetime of seconds horse now. better hang it up and protect legacy.

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

she deserved horse of the year over zenyatta...its honestly becoming pretty sad...if camp rachel just accepted the match race and lost to zenyatta instead of zardana and this other trash that Z has CRUSHED....it would have been a different story.

its come to the point where I HATE RACHEL ALEXANDRA because it became such a Rivalry. But at this point, one horse has lost 7 now? and one has never lost....oh and Rachel....that horse you beat in the Preakness....he has finished dead last in all of his races since and is trying blinkers now so he isn't shot for meat that will be fed to somalians...good job.

madmaxx

One last thing...the 2009 BC Classic was such a sick field....Gio Ponti ran his ass off and he lost the Arlington Million cause that horse flew up the rail, Einstein, Colonel John, come on...these are horses in their prime......Rachel has beat NO ONE, except, MINE THAT BIRD (WHOOPDIE FUCKIN DOO).

madmaxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TYXGE1yemM

Garcia is beating the living shit out of St. Trinians like he did with Lucky in the Preakness and Zenyatta just toys with the horse.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

she is still a great horse, but it is time to go to the barn and do the money making

Brewers in 7
    SBR owes me 45 points
    Brewers in 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1303

TVG was slurping her up yesterday, then immediatly making excuses after the race, she got dueled early, she cant go 1 1/4 miles... its simple she was peaked at 3, never matured at 4, the rest of the fillies did and there a better match for her now.. she's still one of the better horses in racing, but no where near the top of the heap..

Gunpher
    Gunpher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zenyatta would kick the crap out of Rachel - by at least 10 lengths!!

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19327

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxx View Post
    One last thing...the 2009 BC Classic was such a sick field....Gio Ponti ran his ass off and he lost the Arlington Million cause that horse flew up the rail, Einstein, Colonel John, come on...these are horses in their prime......Rachel has beat NO ONE, except, MINE THAT BIRD (WHOOPDIE FUCKIN DOO).
    Maxx, I think you just insulted all the Macho Again and Bullsbay fans. Those were boys she beat, boys I tell you. Rachel beat the boys. I don't hear Jess jackson asking for 3 races against Zenyatta like he did at the beginning of the year.