BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Has anyone here ever ordered anything horse racing related on E-bay?great deals.

I haven't ordered anything horse racing related on E-bay but may because I just started looking at racing collectibles and they see really cheap.They seem to be selling a lot of Willie Shoemaker race worn silks and for a dead legend,they seem cheap.I always see them a day before the auction ends and are well under $100.I suppose bidding picks up the last few hours.

WillieShoemaker is to horse racing as what Wayne Gretzky is to hockey and if there was a game worn Gretzky jersey on e-bay it would go in the thousands.I guess that goes to show that racing is a narrowly followed sport.

Wild Reet
    Wild Reet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sold almost all of my handicapping books there last month. Was shocked to get over $100 each for two paperbacks by Cramer & Olmsted. The content wasn't that good.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I've sold a lot of things.. Like bobble heads and Calendars from Hollywood Park or Santa Anita.

Horse Racing is in my blood.

Wild Reet
    Wild Reet's Avatar Become A Pro!

That reminds me I have a Katie & Jenna bobblehead in the closet somewhere I could sell. Jenna has turned into a cow.