BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Moster over rated and under rated jockeys&trainers of all time?

Pat Day for over rated.

Dumbest thing I said awhile back.Why don't they hold a Breeders Cup at Woodbine in Toronto.I knew they did.I was going to say Canterbury in Minnesota because the Breeders Cup people can't trust the weather in Minnesota in early November.Toronto and much of Canada has better weather than Minnesota.It started when I said,if they can play a super bowl outdoors in New Jersey in early February,they can trust having a breeders cup in any northern climate.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

There are so many good trainers nowadays that I can't name them all.A couple good ones.

As for the main track M Maker(Monmouth),R Rodriguez(Belmont),M Pino(Woodbine),N Canini(Arlington),T Amoss(Churchill),Juan Guerrero(Philly),W Ward(All W/ 2 Yr olds) and a lot more but these are some names the public might not know but the locals sure do.All the public ones are probably overrated like Pletcher, Assmussen, Zito, Baffert, Sadler, Mclaughlin, Dutrow,Bin Suroor only because they have the top tier horses but almost every horse they send out gets bet like its head and shoulders the best.

Turf is all W Mott especially when J Castellano gets the mount in a route race.C Clement is probably a little overrated because of his prior success and now he isn't doing that well.Same with Linda Rice.

Another combo that I am surprised is averaging such a high payout per winner is Cecil Borel whenever Calvin Borel rides his horses.They average 4-1 per winner and they hit higher than 30%.

Also Finger Lakes is a joke but whenever Davila Jr. rides a Englehart horse its a cinch but they average 9-5 per winner while hitting at 33% and ITM 64%.

These are just some I'm sure I left out some good ones.