PROMAS
    PROMAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Uk horse racing bets

THE SELECTIONS AREN'T MINE, BUT FROM A U.K. EXPENSIVE SERVICE WHO GIVES CONSISTENT WINNERS. THE SERVICE HAS 1* for a small stake, 2* for a medium stake , AND 3* for a high stake. DON'T BET HIGH STAKES, AND MY SUGGEST IS TO KEEP THE STAKES UNDER $10, CAUSE IN SOMETIMES THERE ARE 6 OR 7 LOSERS IN A ROW, BUT AS YOU SAW WITH THE LAST WINNER THE odds ARE HIGH! SO, JUST FIND A SMALL STAKE AS YOUR UNIT, AND BET 1 UNIT FOR EACH STAR.

HERE ARE THE SELECTIONS:

1* - win advice - no.1 Circus Girl - 4.30 Salisbury - currently around 7/1

2* - win advice - no.13 Strike A Deal - 4.45 Redcar - currently around 6/4

Remember - never bet more than you can afford to lose

Good Luck to all of us!

Points are appreciated and they are encouraging me to keep post! Thanks!

PROMAS

THE TIME IS BST (British Summer Time), THAT'S MEANS GMT+1.

PROMAS

Another win yesterday, for them who follow the picks, no.13 Strike A Deal, to ensure the value of this service. So, please follow the rules, and the money will come! Don't bet big stakes, just 1 unit per star, and i suggest not more than $10 cause in some times there are 6-7 losers in a row. But with patient, small stakes, and following the money management this service will give you good value money in the long term.

Today's June/9/2010 picks from this service in U.K. are:

1* win advice - no.3 Sunraider - 3.20 Haydock - currently around 11/4
    2* win advice - no.6 Deacon Blues - 4.10 Yarmouth - currently around 1/1

BOL to all of us

Points are encouraging me to keep post! Thanks!

PROMAS

THE LUCKY FEW WHO SAW TODAY'S PICKS TAKE A GOOD PROFIT ON BOTH THESE HORSES WHO EASILY WON THE RACES!!!

Guys, i told you that this expensive service gives good long term profits! It costs about $2000 to subscribe! So, you have these picks for free. Support these posts if you want to continue post them, which is not the easiest thing for me to do everyday.

Anyway, i'll continue for a few days and will see. Thanks!

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Try and keep them all in the one thread and people can find them easier ....
    It'll take a week or two for people to pickup on them ....
    nobody in their right mind is going to jump right in with real money .... most are probably just watching for a while to see how it looks after a week or two.

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Promas - JW is right - 1 thread freshly updated is the best - when I follow someone - there's a option to receive instant updates when a new post appears on the thread you are interested in.

Go to thread tools above your 1st post and click and you can see an option to subscribe to this thread

Thus, if you keep this thread UK Bets - it is 1 flowing record of these tips - where people can backtrack and have confidence with the information being displayed.

Then people subscribe to the thread as they are interested and want to follow it

Thus, you gain an audience and people discuss your thread on your thread that keeps it current and at the top of the horse racing betting main page - so more people continually see it.

Which ultimately means a growing audience and points coming your way.

If you have a different thread everyday - you start at square 1 everyday.

I hope this makes sense to you - we are all here to help each other in any way we can mate

PROMAS

Thank you guys for the info! But, i'm not sure i understand all that you say... It's my fault, i didn't read the newbee forum, but can you explain: isn't it a thread? I must subscribe to this thread or what? Sorry, i didn't understand. I start this thread a few days ago, and i only change a thread once, the second day, to change the title of it. After that i haven't change a thread, i'm posting in this one only. Is this what i must to do? Thanks guys for your honest help and support you give me. Sorry, for my questions!

PROMAS

And here are today's picks:

1* win advice - no.3 Eleanora Duke - 3.05 Newbury - currently around 5/2
    2* win advice - no.3 Decorative - 4.00 Nottingham - currently around 6/5

THE TIME IS BST (British Summer Time), THAT'S MEANS GMT+1

Please, read my previous posts for more info how to bet. We really had a high strike rate the last two days, but don't be fooled, your stake i suggest to be small. We can't win everyday! So, with small stakes we can have good value money in the long term, without the heartattack we have when we bet big money! Be patient, and follow the rules! Then the money will follow!

BOL TO ALL!
    Points Awarded:

singgooner gave PROMAS 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

singgooner gave PROMAS 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

singgooner

You are now doing the right thing - by just adding to your thread.

If you go to the top of this page - above your 1st post on the right hand side - you will see THREAD TOOLS and SEARCH THREAD

Left click on Thread Tools

a drop down box will appear and click on the bottom one SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD

This is the easiest way to keep track of threads you are interested in - as there is an option for instant updates to your personal email account you registered with.

Thus, when people read this thread - they will now start to subscribe to your thread and you can now build your audience and people will donate points to you on a daily basis - if you like what you see

Hope this info - helps you - best of luck with your picks - hope you are putting money on them.

Where abouts do you live - I spoke to a German guy last week - who loved the horses and never knew of a company called equi8 that broadcasts out of Germany and on the net.

It seems pretty comprehensive if you live in Germany, Austria or that region

Happy punting

TFC
    Update your status
    TFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Wow Promas. Another two winners today I see. I think I'll have to keep an eye on this thread -- and perhaps risk a bit of money. Thanks for posting.

singgooner

WOW, 2 from 2 winners - that's worth points in any language

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

yup - looks like they are producing the goods ... Promas .. have you thought about keeping a running total of the plays profit/loss ... ?

PROMAS

Hello guys! Thanks for so the support and the points!!! Singgooner you are the first one you give me points! Thanks mate!!! Guys i really don't have time to answer right now to the posts, first thing tommorow morning i'll answer to all! I didn't even saw the results, i just came in and I didn't checked my bets at betfair yet. Thanks again, and tommorow will post! But i don't suggest to bet big stakes, even i'm sure this service is a really winner in the long term. CU!

PROMAS

Thanks for the points Singgooner! Appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by singgooner View Post
    You are now doing the right thing - by just adding to your thread.

If you go to the top of this page - above your 1st post on the right hand side - you will see THREAD TOOLS and SEARCH THREAD

Left click on Thread Tools

a drop down box will appear and click on the bottom one SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD

This is the easiest way to keep track of threads you are interested in - as there is an option for instant updates to your personal email account you registered with.

Thus, when people read this thread - they will now start to subscribe to your thread and you can now build your audience and people will donate points to you on a daily basis - if you like what you see

Hope this info - helps you - best of luck with your picks - hope you are putting money on them.

Where abouts do you live - I spoke to a German guy last week - who loved the horses and never knew of a company called equi8 that broadcasts out of Germany and on the net.

It seems pretty comprehensive if you live in Germany, Austria or that region

Happy punting
    1st of all: thanks for the info and the points! I think i understand all that you say here!

2nd: i really put money on them, but the last week i had put more and there was a losing run of 7 bets. But after came a big price win and all money i had lose came back! So, this week i don't bet a lot, just small stakes. If i had last weeks staking i would made some big money this week!!! Doesn't matter, the time is with us!

3rd: No, i don't live in that region. I live in the region with the more negative publicity last months, and more of it from the region you said, German! I live in lovely Greece! Things here are fine, as opposed to what is heard internationally. But, all of this is orchestrated by international financial centers, to make profit in international markets. Anyway, sorry for this political commentary, which is not our issue here! Thanks for this info however!

I'll post the picks soon! Fair well!

PROMAS

Thanks jw!

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    yup - looks like they are producing the goods ... Promas .. have you thought about keeping a running total of the plays profit/loss ... ?
    Jw i have these picks a month now, and the fact is that have good value and consistent profit. I don't keep a running total, cause my time isn't enough and the horses aren't my main betting activity. As, i have noticed there wasn't a losing run bigger than 6-7 bets! But this is the reason i suggest small stakes. The price of odds are very high some times and even then there were consistent winners. At least until now!

Thanks for the support.

PROMAS

Thanks TFC!

Quote Originally Posted by TFC View Post
    Wow Promas. Another two winners today I see. I think I'll have to keep an eye on this thread -- and perhaps risk a bit of money. Thanks for posting.
    TFC, i 'll suggest you to keep your eye here, but don't risk big money yet. Time is with our side, and small staking could bring big profits in the long term without stress!

Thanks for the support.

PROMAS

Today's picks guys!

1* win advice - no.3 Drift And Dream - 2.40 Sandown - currently around 4/1
    1* win advice - no.5 Mr Irons - 3.50 Sandown - currently around 4/1

THE TIME IS BST (British Summer Time), THAT'S MEANS GMT+1

The price is big, the stake i suggest again to be small! I spent a period of intense anxiety last week bet a lot, so I insist to small staking, and the service will give good profits in the end! Read the first post in this thread for more infos for the staking.

BOL to all!
    Points Awarded:

jw gave PROMAS 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PROMAS View Post

1* win advice - no.3 Drift And Dream - 2.40 Sandown - currently around 4/1

PROMAS

Jw i just heard the race! I don't beleive it, another winner!!! I buy it @ 6/1 at betfair!!! Hope the others too!

Munjoz
    Munjoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

PROMAS

jw thanks for the points! I appreciate this!

Guys give some points, support this post! Thanks!
    Last edited by PROMAS; 06-11-10 at 09:36 AM.

PROMAS

Quote Originally Posted by Munjoz View Post
    good luck
    Munjoz welcome to this thread and thanks!

PROMAS

Mr Irons came second. Not bad, but we lost the bet. We can't always win! I had think to bet each way, but i prefer to follow the rules. Some times maybe regrets for this, but in the long term this bring us money! The truth is last week there was a lot of second places for our horses. But when the advice is "win", we must follow this, and when wins, wins for good, like our first today's horse Drift and Dream!
    So, a nice profit for today, and hopes tommorow continue to the road of profits again!

C.U. guys, today is soccer time!

BOL TO ALL!!!

singgooner

Mate, if you're in Greece - the way it is going.

Do not bet in Euros - as it will be mickey mouse money in 5 years !!!

Convert all your euros into gold - you will probably win more money on the gold price going up in 5 years - than the horses !!! LOL !

PROMAS

Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by singgooner View Post
    Mate, if you're in Greece - the way it is going.

Do not bet in Euros - as it will be mickey mouse money in 5 years !!!

Convert all your euros into gold - you will probably win more money on the gold price going up in 5 years - than the horses !!! LOL !

Thanks for the suggestion singgooner, gold is a constant value. But don't be fooled, the Euros will take over the ride, pretty soon. It's matter of time, and matter of speculation! I like mickey mouse, is timeless!

Where do you live mate, USA or somewhere else?

Anyway, the horses as you can see this week, can give some good money! I hope continue the next week too!

PROMAS

TODAY'S JUNE 12, picks

2* win advice - no.7 Sir Reginald - 4.20 York - currently around 4/9
    1* win advice - no.6 Chelsea Morning - 4.55 York - currently around 5/1

The time is BST (GMT +1)

BOL TO ALL!

P.S. Guys i occupy with soccer betting this period, so i don't have time to answer to posts pretty often. So, forgive me if i can't answer in the day. Thanks!
    Points Awarded:

TFC gave PROMAS 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TFC
    Update your status

Poor Promas you must be heart broken. I got up at 6:30AM to watch Greece play Korea today. I live in "Greek Town" here in Toronto. I took a Korean friend, a new arrival to Canada, with me to watch the game. He, of course, was ecstatic -- but he had to hide some of his joy. The next time, he insists, we are going to the Korean part of town to watch the match.

Anyway, hopefully your luck will change with the horses today. Thanks for posting.

PROMAS

Poor Promas you must be heart broken. I got up at 6:30AM to watch Greece play Korea today. I live in "Greek Town" here in Toronto. I took a Korean friend, a new arrival to Canada, with me to watch the game. He, of course, was ecstatic -- but he had to hide some of his joy. The next time, he insists, we are going to the Korean part of town to watch the match.

Anyway, hopefully your luck will change with the horses today. Thanks for posting.

Thanks TFC. The truth is i didn't wait a big victory for Greece, so i was not dissapointed especially, but i'm a little sad of course, i hoped to a draw. But i didn't bet, i couldn't bet against Greece of course! So, you just live in "Greek Town", or you are related with Greece too?

First horse allready won!

PROMAS

Guys, the price for the second horse no.6 Chelsea Morning - 4.55 York - is currently around 15/1 at BETFAIR!!! So don't bet big stakes. I suggest even better to bet the horse Placed, whom price is 5/1, quite high!

Good luck!

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Guys, the price for the second horse no.6 Chelsea Morning - 4.55 York - is currently around 15/1 at BETFAIR!!! So don't bet big stakes. I suggest even better to bet the horse Placed, whom price is 5/1, quite high!

Good luck!
    ... not playing in that race at all --- most open race of the day - 5 or 6 that could win that .... good luck if you do play though
    ... did not play the first horse either ... odds shorter than i normally like to take.

Thanks for the picks though - i appreciate them.

PROMAS

You were right!

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    ... not playing in that race at all --- most open race of the day - 5 or 6 that could win that .... good luck if you do play though
    ... did not play the first horse either ... odds shorter than i normally like to take.

Thanks for the picks though - i appreciate them.
    jw you were right, and i was afraid this race too, so i didn't bet a lot. Chelsea morning came 3, so not even placed. But, it was a good week, so steel in profit!

Thanks.

PROMAS

Guys, tommorow is Sunday and there aren't picks. C.U. Monday morning.

Have a nice weekend!

Points are appreciated, and encourage me to keep posting! Thanks!

PROMAS

TODAY, MONDAY THE SERVICE HAS NOT ANY PICK, "researching for Royal Ascot where if we can half half as good a week as last then we will be quids in"

SO, CU TOMMOROW!

TFC
    Update your status

Thanks TFC. The truth is i didn't wait a big victory for Greece, so i was not dissapointed especially, but i'm a little sad of course, i hoped to a draw. But i didn't bet, i couldn't bet against Greece of course! So, you just live in "Greek Town", or you are related with Greece too?

First horse allready won!
    Thanks for the updates Promas. To answer your question: no, I'm not Greek -- but many of my neighbours are. If you've ever seen the film "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" it was filmed in my neighbourhood (although, as is quite common, they pretended it was an American city). Anyway, I'd love to see Greece advance simply so I can enjoy the party.

PROMAS

Thanks for the updates Promas. To answer your question: no, I'm not Greek -- but many of my neighbours are. If you've ever seen the film "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" it was filmed in my neighbourhood (although, as is quite common, they pretended it was an American city). Anyway, I'd love to see Greece advance simply so I can enjoy the party.

TFC I like people with positive feelings towards Greece, despite the many discredit against! You must leave in a nice neighbour! I 've seen the film! Let's hope Greece to have some good moments and take some points, to remember the EURO 2004 big big big party!!!!

1234 ... Last