wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

my los al blog

ok tonight is another night for the pick 4's at los alamitos. I am doing pretty well at this track and its one of the few tracks i try to cap all the time. I just like the pick fours here because of the guarentees. I used to not like the quarter horse races, but winning will make you like anything. And after deciding yesterday that the one horse that oculd not win the Belmont did win it i realize maybe i should go back to what i think i am good at and its this one. The doubles pay well here and the cool thing is if you have access there is always 10 cent superfectas on every race. They only race weekends and its usually late which is cool considering i have nothing else going on. So this is my blog this week on this. Hopefully we can cash together.
    Race 1
    I usually try to find a race i can single with and there is a lot of people who like to single late and a lot that like to single in the beginning. Honestly i would rather single early that way if i am out i can focus on other things. To me there is nothing worse then getting all the way to the 4th leg and having 1 out and losing. Nothing worse. I really really wanted to single here, but i just can't
    9. swiss alpine will go off at least 4/5 he will be a heavy favorite. if you are going single you can go this route but i need a little more coverage here. His last start he had a horrible jump and it cost him. He usually shows good speed
    for my second choice here i am going with the second favorite echo west.
    so my two picks for race one are
    race 2
    I am going spread here and i honestly think this is the hardest race of the night
    10 will be the favorite here and i have to add him
    I always like hawkins jet and the number 2 ryl rangler
    going put in the 4 also and thought about playing the longshot number 6 but would cost out this ticket
    so picks for race 2 are
    race 3
    going single here. with the 9
    I absolutly love flash dancer. this is a awesome horse. But once again things happen i loved ice box also going single this to keep the price down. if you don't want to single then you can also go with the 3 rincewind. this is another good horse
    so race 3 is
    going roll with the 2 czechs and roses. i like this horse and he will be favorite but this is a race that the favorite might lose. look from pressure with the 6 9 and 10
    6 here will go off around 15 to 1 and is my longshot play make sure you play him in your superfectas
    so to recap my picks
    race 1
    race 2
    race 3
    race 4
    total cost is 32 dollars
    also going play 10 dollar double 9---10,1 in first two races
    late pick 4 i am just going give you my plays it usually changes depending on how i do in earlier races

race 7
    race 8
    race 9
    race 10
    total cost here is 48 dollars
    i will say the late pick 4 tonight is really tough espically in that race 8. its one of the tougher i have played in a while and need the favorite to lose.
    if you like to play superfectas i usually key who i think will win and roll the rest so its a 6 dollar bet
    like in race 1
    going play the 9/3,4,6
    these are usually how i do it but some people like to play other ways. try this track out tonight.. i really enjoy it and have done well here.
    There are a few cool other things about this track is they give away free past performaces at their website and least they use to and you can go to their site and register and watch their races for free. Also tvg does their picks on the show the quarters that starts and they give details on every race. They are not to bad at this. I usually dont play pick fours because of the difficulty but i do like it here. good luck to you guys hopefully we can all cash tonight. I need it after the extra inning losses with boston and phily.. not my week in baseball hopefully can bounce back tonight

wtt0315

cool hit the double and hit the tri in first race just miss the super 2 legs down 2 more to go

wtt0315

got the 3rd just need the 4th leg not going pay a lot but i cant control the winners lets see what payoffs would be
    2 32.50
    6 42.00
    9 99.20
    10 55/30
    need the 6,9,10 to make money and 2 to almost break even
    lots of chalk tonight but a winner is a winner

wtt0315

winner with the 2
    hopefully little more non chalk in late 4

wtt0315

geez i lost that by a nostril should of been dead heat with my 7to 1
    so close yet so far

wtt0315

late pick four paid 1891
    i miss it by a freaking nose in the first race. 4 and 5 i think were dead heat and were about same odds and would paid same
    jeeez so close
    see pick 4 paid 1891 with 3 favorites and a 10 one shot.. nice payouts

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

i fukkin wish wagerchief would allow me to do pick 4's so i tail...

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Los Al Pick4s on the weekend have amazing value...the Early one yesterday paid $32 with 4 big favorites.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

someone finally discovered the los al secret. close to being the best bet in racing is the los al p4. some sneer at quarter horse racing but it is formful.(be very aware of those hundredths of a point in their times. it matters. jockeys really matter here also. these horses are very tempermental strong jock reccommended. just beat a favorite here and your price will skyrocket. worth looking into late nite delight.

wtt0315

i love it.. eg bogart is a great announcer. Only one thing i dont like is i am very big animal lover and a lot of quarter horses take nasty falls. makes me sad.. those jockeys are brave on those sprints.