sanyboy
    sanyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

horsebettingprofessor

Anyone heard about this? I know he's doing fine at basketball but I'm not sure for this one.
    Is anyone subscribed?

Any info appr.

ouajl
    ouajl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I would like to know also! I purchased his NFL, NCAAF, NBA, MLB package - that was before he 'invented' his NCAAB system which by the way was horrible. Now he invented his MLB v2 which sucks almost as bad as his original MLB package. So I am not purchasing this system unless I see results.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Out dere fraudin', I think.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Never heard of it. I would do my own handicapping and not rely on someone elses system wich probably does not work

biblos
    biblos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1662

If someone has this system,please share with us.Or send me ste.castels a libero.it. I send you others.

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Who needs to buy selections when there is alot of free ones here, its just more money you got to get back for your roi for the day

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

just go with your own feelings that way you can lose all your money on your own picks

superblaaze
    superblaaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Here is the email I received this morning

How did we do?

Well 4 out of 9 races our top horse came in as the winner. Not
    only that, there was only ONE race where we didn't provide
    the winning horse in our tips. Yep, that's right we gave out the
    winner in 8 OF THE 9 RACES running at Belmont Wednesday!

That's what you get in the ...

Horse Betting Professor System
    Here are the tips that were released Tuesday night:

R1 (# 7 RAGING WIT - # 2 Pax - #4 Never Content)
    R2 (# 3 NOT FOR MONEY - #4 Lookin At Her -#1 Green Spirit)
    R3 (# 3 MISSILE MOTOR - #4 Temecula Creek -#1 Independence War)
    R4 (# 4 WHY BECAUSE -#2 Catchapenny K-#6 Rock Hall Honey)
    R5 (# 3 SMILE OF SUCCESS -#2 Snow Country -#6 Izanagi)
    R6 (# 7 SAGA CITY - #8 Scorper -#9 Rubinstein)
    R7 (# 2 GOLD RECORD - #5 Chick In Slacks -#1 Exclusive Schemes)
    R8 (# 2 MIDNITE SILVER - #3 Armstrong Mill -#5 Conservative)
    R9 (# 6- TAHOE WARRIOR - #9 Matt's A Giant -#10 Five Towns)

Here are the results for Belmont on Wednesday:

http://equibase.com/static/chart/quick/BEL060210USA-EQB.html

Personally I know absolutely nothing about betting horses... my wife seems to she picked both winners so far in the triple crown races.
    Last edited by superblaaze; 06-03-10 at 08:30 AM.

ouajl

The thing you wonder, what did it do the previous two days!

joeyp1222

Quote Originally Posted by superblaaze View Post
    here is the email i received this morning

how did we do?

Well 4 out of 9 races our top horse came in as the winner. Not
    only that, there was only one race where we didn't provide
    the winning horse in our tips. Yep, that's right we gave out the
    winner in 8 of the 9 races running at belmont wednesday!

That's what you get in the ...

horse betting professor system
    here are the tips that were released tuesday night:

R1 (# 7 raging wit - # 2 pax - #4 never content)
    r2 (# 3 not for money - #4 lookin at her -#1 green spirit)
    r3 (# 3 missile motor - #4 temecula creek -#1 independence war)
    r4 (# 4 why because -#2 catchapenny k-#6 rock hall honey)
    r5 (# 3 smile of success -#2 snow country -#6 izanagi)
    r6 (# 7 saga city - #8 scorper -#9 rubinstein)
    r7 (# 2 gold record - #5 chick in slacks -#1 exclusive schemes)
    r8 (# 2 midnite silver - #3 armstrong mill -#5 conservative)
    r9 (# 6- tahoe warrior - #9 matt's a giant -#10 five towns)

here are the results for belmont on wednesday:

http://equibase.com/static/chart/quick/bel060210usa-eqb.html

personally i know absolutely nothing about betting horses... My wife seems to she picked both winners so far in the triple crown races.

how much did those picks cost if i may ask?

ouajl

Joey, he is asking $147 for the system, which explains how to select the horses and will email you the selections for life

mproud1
    mproud1's Avatar Become A Pro!

so he proves his 'system' AFTER THE FACT?? Why don't you invite him to come on SBR & publicly post his picks for one weekend(Fri,Sat,Sun)
    BEFORE THE RACES

init4themoney
    init4themoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Mproud,

I have a way to grab the guy's picks. I will post them when I get my hands on them.

petters72
    petters72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have anyone actually bought the servie from him...it would be nice just to follow in the beginning to see if it is woth the cost. I am so careful about some of the systems out there.
    If anyone have it, post it for a few days...lets see what happens...

joeyp1222

I will hopefully have my system i invented put on a program when i can find a programmer that can do it and one that i can trust. Would like to have it done before the bash

joeyp1222

Quote Originally Posted by mproud1 View Post
    so he proves his 'system' after the fact?? Why don't you invite him to come on sbr & publicly post his picks for one weekend(fri,sat,sun)
    before the races
    he cant do that here no touts allowed gustopo will boot him quick lol

ouajl

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
    I will hopefully have my system i invented put on a program when i can find a programmer that can do it and one that i can trust. Would like to have it done before the bash
    Hey Joey, I am a programmer and you can trust me. Of course, not sure how to prove you trust someone on a forum. But if you are interested, I am a programmer.

joeyp1222

I have no clue on where you would start. Had a guy from california said he would hook up with me and he would watch me handicap for 4 hrs doing my system and he would put that on a program and bring up data banks? Have no clue how he would do it, and how this would benefit me except for long hours of capping. Any ideas?

joeyp1222

Quote Originally Posted by ouajl View Post
    joey, he is asking $147 for the system, which explains how to select the horses and will email you the selections for life
    how can he email you for life? Somebody might get pissed off at him and bump him off in a week, there goes your picks and $147 lol i wish i could do a seminar and try and help folks wouldnt ask for anything except my expenses to where i would do it if my health allows it.

ouajl

how can he email you for life? Somebody might get pissed off at him and bump him off in a week, there goes your picks and $147 lol i wish i could do a seminar and try and help folks wouldnt ask for anything except my expenses to where i would do it if my health allows it.

mproud1

one reason I know his 'system' SUCKS is that he has picks for EVERY race. MANY races are not worth betting because they don't offer value; Who cares if you pick 3/5 winners

ouajl

I have no clue on where you would start. Had a guy from california said he would hook up with me and he would watch me handicap for 4 hrs doing my system and he would put that on a program and bring up data banks? Have no clue how he would do it, and how this would benefit me except for long hours of capping. Any ideas?
    well you would first have to flowchart your process of handicapping a race.
    I am assuming we could use the DRF data files to read and compute the race using your logic you use to handicap a race.

The best way to start would be to set up some simple filters you may use to handicap the race and work through each of them.

joeyp1222

well you would first have to flowchart your process of handicapping a race.
    I am assuming we could use the drf data files to read and compute the race using your logic you use to handicap a race.

The best way to start would be to set up some simple filters you may use to handicap the race and work through each of them.

where are you located? East coast?

ouajl

midwest

joeyp1222

Well back to drawing board lol

ouajl

Well back to drawing board lol
    lol - can you write your process up or is it too complicated?

joeyp1222

lol - can you write your process up or is it too complicated?
    ifs very complicated there are 25 steps i do using the drf which i cant explain unless someone was sitting next to me and doing what they supposed to do to show what im doing. i still say nobody can put my systewm on a disc as a program, but i dont know anything about computers or programming, just horses lol

ouajl

I see, where are you located? East coast?

joeyp1222

ny state

joeyp1222

gonna be raining and wet for belmont

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I got Rich's e-mail for the races too. You can buy 30 days for $29 to try it out.
    On the same page you can get his picks for a full year for $97.
    $147 gets you the "how to system" plus his picks for life.
    He only bets the major tracks and he might not have picks every day.
    I don't know if he explains his picks like joey does. He gives you, from what I saw on the
    sales page, about 3 horses. I guess you have to figure out what to do w/ 'em.

I thought about the 30 day deal, but don't want to miss the deal for the whole year.

From my past experience w/ him... I bought his sports package for a $5, 30 day trial.
    After 30 days, I was still getting his picks for another 60 days until he had a sale on
    his system and I bought it.

I don't know if I want to be temped w/ his picks, 'cause my system is Win-Quit,
    Lose- Quit. I don't chase.

init4themoney
    init4themoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I got Rich's e-mail for the races too. You can buy 30 days for $29 to try it out.
    On the same page you can get his picks for a full year for $97.
    $147 gets you the "how to system" plus his picks for life.
    He only bets the major tracks and he might not have picks every day.
    I don't know if he explains his picks like joey does. He gives you, from what I saw on the
    sales page, about 3 horses. I guess you have to figure out what to do w/ 'em.

I thought about the 30 day deal, but don't want to miss the deal for the whole year.

From my past experience w/ him... I bought his sports package for a $5, 30 day trial.
    After 30 days, I was still getting his picks for another 60 days until he had a sale on
    his system and I bought it.

I don't know if I want to be temped w/ his picks, 'cause my system is Win-Quit,
    Lose- Quit. I don't chase.
    I know someone that bought the package, I will post them when he sends them to me so we can see what they are like.

His winners yesterday were 8.70 6.70 11.20 and 11.00 so not bad

PROMAS
    PROMAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Hi guys! I have receive this message from Rich Allen (Prof) today, cause me too have bought his sports package for a $5, 30 day trial and he sends some extra messages with his picks. So, as i can see Pick 3 and Pick 4 must something have to do with his system for horses. I think he is an honest person, but with MLB i' m not very pleased. In this forum, many guys do far more good predictions for MLB! Anyway, here is his message:

"Although we are loathe to bet on favorites (or chalk) here at the Horse Betting Professor, there is one situation where it DOES pay to have the favorite on your ticket. It has to do with the back end of a Pick 3 or Pick 4. If you’re not familiar with these types of bets, a Pick 3 is when you have to select the winner of 3 consecutive races (a Pick 4 would be 4 consecutive races).
    Don’t leave the favorite out of the back end of a Pick 3/Pick 4 because while we like to see large numbers in our payouts we would MUCH rather cash in a smaller ticket than end up tearing it up completely. If you’re putting in a Pick 3 and you know there’s a chance to take down the favorite in the first 2 races, YOU CAN’T LEAVE THE FAVORITE OFF THE LAST RACE. You have to throw it on your ticket.
    You want to have more horses on the back end anyways because if you’re still alive after the first 2 races you want to have more than one possible payout on that last race. There’s no worse feeling than hitting the first 2 legs of a Pick 3 and then having to tear up the ticket because you left the favorite off of the 3rd (last) leg. This just sets you up to lose by an HNN situation: Head, Neck, or Nose. Instead of going out to celebrate with the boys, you’ll be moaning because you didn’t want to spend the extra few bucks to stick the favorite in your Pick 3. Don’t be that guy.
    Here’s an example of this in action. Let’s say we have a hypothetical Pick 3 going at Churchill Downs. You could make the bet, ‘I want a Pick 3 at Churchill Downs. In the first race I want the 2-3-4, with the 2nd race the 1-4-7, with the 3rd race 3-4-5-8.’ For $1 that costs you $36 to cover all the possible combinations. If you knock out the favorite in the first 2 legs you’re looking at a HUGE payout in the 3rd race so why leave the favorite out? The track will come out with Probable payouts and typically you would see profits ranging from the favorite paying $747 on a $36 bet to the other horses paying around $996, $1,037 and $1,868. So it’s DEFINITELY worth it to throw the chalk (favorite) in the mix here. "

I' m interesting in his picks, so if somebody can post them will see if his new system for horses really works. I must inform you that Betting System Truths http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=BXl...9Sx5eD3D0.nd.g has stated that:
    " We are soon going to be starting a review of Golden Key Method 2 and Horse Betting Professor.
    My advice is to keep your money in your pocket until Betting System Truths has finished a
    minimum of 56 days review."
    Have a nice night and day!

joeyp1222

if you guys want $1 pick 3 tickets put together for $36, id be glad to put some together for you but i usually only play like $4,6,8 in my pick 3/s the more exoctics you play, less chances you got coming out ahead. dont get me wrong, you will hit some pick 3's, but how often? stick to exacta keys and boxes and flat your main horse when you get some odds on him. manage your money and dont throw it away.

good luck

mproud1

"If you knock out the favorite in the first 2 legs you’re looking at a HUGE payout in the 3rd race so why leave the favorite out? The track will come out with Probable payouts and typically you would see profits ranging from the favorite paying $747 on a $36 bet to the other horses paying around $996, $1,037 and $1,868. So it’s DEFINITELY worth it to throw the chalk (favorite) in the mix here. "

What the hell are you talking about??? There are usually at least 3 favored horses each race. If the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice horses come in EITHER of the first two races you are SCREWED(not $996, $1,037, $1,868).

12 Last