wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

tonight early pick 4 at los alamitos

ok, so a lot of you play the horses at the bigger tracks, but the early pick 4 at los alamitos is a great place to play pick 4. It usually a 75 thousand guarentee and even with favorites it pays quite a bit. I can usually hit one or two every couple weeks there and it usually high triple digits or lower four digits. You guys should try it out if you havent. The quarters can be tough but below is my picks. The pick four is different every week because sometimes they throw in a couple of thorougbred or they go straight quarter horses. If you have tvg they show all the races on there or any other site. I am going give my picks below on tonights pick 4. The double doubles usually pay pretty well there too. Post time is 10:15 p.m eastern time which is also cool considering that not much other racing going on during that time.
    race 1
    Dancer man ran well his last time and will probably be post time favorite
    aggreivated battery well recently claimed a solid pick
    magic missile raced well the last time out
    race 2
    ok with any pick for you still need to save money and i always try to find that single to keep down the cost i am going do that here
    the palm had a horrible trip out last time.. crushed he was should be better this time.. if you have cash add the 8 and 3
    race 3
    going 4 deep here. this could be the hardest race in the bunch for me.
    6 will be the heavy favorite here. His last race was at Hollywood park
    race 4
    this race looks like a two race field but you never know if you want to add another i would add the 7 and 2
    ok so to recap I have
    race 1 ----7,8,9
    race 2---- 7
    race 3----6,7,4,2
    race 4.---3,4
    for a dollar this investment would cost you 24 bucks it is not a lot consider what you could win here. if you want to do the add ons with the 8 and 3 in race 2 you are looking at 72 dollars which could be even better depending on what your bank roll is.

if we can hit this then i will post a blog on the late pick 4 which pays pretty well there too.
    The other cool thing about this track is the fact they offer 10 cent supers on every single race.
    Going do a early daily double also
    going go with the
    20 dollars going cost me 60 bucks but should pay well.
    Ed bogourt is a great track annoucer to which makes this one of my favorite tracks
    hopefully we can all hit this tonight
    good luck guys

wtt0315

good luck to us

wtt0315

well if you followed hopefully you added 6 in first race if so you won

wtt0315