race-2 935 #1 mujdeya
    race-3-1010 #2 blissful moment
    race-4 1045-#5 rule breaker----------------best
    race-5 1120-#4 lost in paris
    race-6 1150-#3 sir george

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Good morning folks today is sunday the 27th and a friend from overseas sent me a european racing form called the time form which im learning to read and handicap quite different from the racing form here in the states. Well anyway, i handicapped a track over there called curragh which is hosting the irish derby today and heres what i come up with

curragh

1.45---race-1
    #4 petronius maximus - win-place exbox-4-6-3

2.15--race-2
    #7 arctic-win-place exbox-7-1-5

2.45--race-3
    #12 sea lord win-place exbox 12-4-14

3.15--race4
    #8 samuel morse--win-place exbox-8-2-6

3.50--race-5
    #23 brushed aside-win-place exbox 23-8-25

4.30--race-6
    #9 emperor claudius--win-place exbox-9-4-2

5.10--race-7 dubai duty free irish derby
    #3 cape blanco-win- place exabox-3-10-7------best exacta box 3-10

Marvelboy
    Marvelboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Not sure whats going on at the moment, the last two horses yesterday were rideen as if they were there to lose...hmmmm

Two today and ones is a HUGE price

4.55 Uttoxeter - ORMUS 10/1 ( im having 2 units place and 1 unit win on this)
    2.20 Windsor - White Dart 2 units @ 3.5

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joeyp,

You said you liked the idea of The Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe - which is basically our European Breeders Cup Day.

Last year, won of the greatest horse won the race - SEA THE STARS - a remarkable horse.

Have a look at the race via this Youtube link - it brings good memories back for me - as I had my nuts on this horse and it delivered !

The 2009 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe - Sea The Stars
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f824CU-F3rc

Marvelboy

Its just not happening........

Ive decided to take a week off and analyse the 7months worth of data I have to make this system more tighter, I dont wanna be posting 5+ horses a day but I wanna get it so I only have to post 1-2 when they really qualify.

Im so sorry for the people if you have lost money on this system and im really dissapointed but I have a week now to analyse and look at results and see whats going on.

Marvelboy

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy View Post
    Im so sorry for the people if you have lost money on this system and im really dissapointed
    A gamble is a gamble .... take a break - keep tweaking and come back ready to get 'em.

singgooner
    singgooner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mate,

It is no problems - we are all here to help one another

It is good that you have decided to take a break - re-analyse data and with 7 months of data - your sample size will be strong enough to iron out any freak results.

I am happy for you to do this - as it shows that you can walk away from the game - whenever you want - so you are disciplined and not a problem gambler.

Remember what Gary Player once said - when asked why he won so many trophies.

He said "The harder I work - the luckier I get !"

Keep the faith mate and you will come back stronger than ever !

joeyp1222

Good morning folks today is sunday the 27th and a friend from overseas sent me a european racing form called the time form which im learning to read and handicap quite different from the racing form here in the states. Well anyway, i handicapped a track over there called curragh which is hosting the irish derby today and heres what i come up with

curragh

1.45---race-1
    #4 petronius maximus - win-place exbox-4-6-3------------out

2.15--race-2
    #7 arctic-win-place exbox-7-1-5------------------out

2.45--race-3
    #12 sea lord win-place exbox 12-4-14------------winner--8.20---2.80

3.15--race4
    #8 samuel morse--win-place exbox-8-2-6----------place---3.60

3.50--race-5
    #23 brushed aside-win-place exbox 23-8-25

4.30--race-6
    #9 emperor claudius--win-place exbox-9-4-2--------------------winner--5.00 -2.80

5.10--race-7 dubai duty free irish derby------------------winner--7.60--3.80

joeyp1222

curragh

1.45---race-1
    #4 petronius maximus - win-place exbox-4-6-3------------out

2.15--race-2
    #7 arctic-win-place exbox-7-1-5------------------out

2.45--race-3
    #12 sea lord win-place exbox 12-4-14------------winner--8.20---2.80

3.15--race4
    #8 samuel morse--win-place exbox-8-2-6----------place---3.60

3.50--race-5
    #23 brushed aside-win-place exbox 23-8-25-------place 3.80

4.30--race-6
    #9 emperor claudius--win-place exbox-9-4-2--------------------winner--5.00 -2.80

5.10--race-7 dubai duty free irish derby------------------winner--7.60--3.80

if you were playing $2 wp on every top horse , it would have cost $28.00 return was $37.70,giving me a positive roi of $9.70 for the day

Marvelboy

Appreciate the kind words JW and Singgooner, i have a spreadsheet with over 8 different filters on it, im going to add something else which I think might improve the rating. But ill be back soon theres no doubt about that

PROMAS
    PROMAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Its just not happening........

Ive decided to take a week off and analyse the 7months worth of data I have to make this system more tighter, I dont wanna be posting 5+ horses a day but I wanna get it so I only have to post 1-2 when they really qualify.

Im so sorry for the people if you have lost money on this system and im really dissapointed but I have a week now to analyse and look at results and see whats going on.

Marvelboy

Marvelboy i think you took a good decision! Your system is a good one, and with some tiny changes that you 'll do maybe will become more accurate and profitable! You must remember that even the bigger service for tips, has a week or some times even more, with bad results. In the long term is where somebody can see the real good system! So, with 7 months of data, you can see what could give to your system a long term profit!!! I agree that when we have more tips, it's more easy to have bad results and i prefer too 1-2 strong bets with greater chance to win! So, will await you come back for good!!! Don't be dissapointed, Keep going your efforts!!! Thanks for this!!!

P.S. When somebody accept a suggestion and bet money on it, it's his responsibility. Anyone must has a money management method and bet accordingly to his bank. So, even if it isn't good offcourse for anyone to lose money, i think you don't have to feel sorry for anybody, cause it's his choice to follow or not your suggestions! In this case, this forum should not exist, and anybody should not suggest anything!!!

Marvelboy

Thanks Promas, Ive been looking at different Angles and Im going to go down a new road, ill be back shortly though and hopefully fire something new up.

The thing with tipping services I find is that you could start when there say up 60pts in the year but if you sign up during a bad patch then your pretty screwed and its going to be off putting. I want a system with a nice strike rate to keep the money going and the interest going. WE'll see what happens though, this sytem was a nice one but I must have tweaked a filter somewhere for it to go off the rails.

PROMAS
    PROMAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Thanks Promas, Ive been looking at different Angles and Im going to go down a new road, ill be back shortly though and hopefully fire something new up.

The thing with tipping services I find is that you could start when there say up 60pts in the year but if you sign up during a bad patch then your pretty screwed and its going to be off putting. I want a system with a nice strike rate to keep the money going and the interest going. WE'll see what happens though, this sytem was a nice one but I must have tweaked a filter somewhere for it to go off the rails.

Keep the faith! Your 2units bets steel have a very good strike rate! I'm sure you 'll find your way to profits really soon!

First 1234