astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Keeneland

Been thinking about going, I live in Louisville, was just wondering if anyone has been there and what their experience was

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I went last year during the Breeders Cup week just to visit. There was no racing, but the horse sales were going on and the simulcasting center was open. The facility was awesome, and even better when compared to Churchill Downs the next day.

Definitely want to go back when they are racing.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I havent been to Churchill Downs since they did all the renovations, tho it used to be not so stellar

Might drive down to Keeneland this weekend, we'll see... tho might need to get people's advise on who to take and such since I don't follow the ponies much at all

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

its been a while since i've been to keeneland, but its nice. my brother used to live in Lex and go all the time, well he still goes 4-5 times a year, and my bookie doesn't live far from there, seems like when Keeneland has meets and i call him ,he is at the track or on his way.
    anyway keeneland is nice, a lot of beautiful landscaping all around, just a really nice set-up.

bbyhill
    bbyhill's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is on my must see track llist.Someday I hope to visit,see it when i simlulcast and always thought it to be one of the best looking tracks