Pompano

R9 #4 Joey P Lets watch

Woodbine

R10 134

Yonkers

R5 #2
    R8 #6
    R11 #3

After Game One thoughts.......I don't put any money on these games but do follow the playoffs

Cleveland 1-0
    How can they not win!

Atlanta 1-0
    Balanced team effort by Hawks. Pointspread down a # from Saturday and O/U up 4 points? 2-0 Atlanta Series going to Milwaukee. Atlanta 6 players in DD scoring could sweep with no foul problems!

Miami 0-1
    Miami what happened in the 2nd/4th Quarter? 15/10 points... # dropped 3 and O/U dropped 5 points up tempo in game 2 Series goes to Miami Even.

Denver 1-0
    Melo 42 points! Pointspread up a Duece and total up 4 points from Game 1. Denver 2-0 lead.

Oklahoma City 0-1
    Ron Artest frustrates again and Kobe will score more than 21 and Lakers move to 2-0. Was hoping Lakers/Jackson season ended??????

Orlando 1-0
    Theo Ratliff is still playing? Howard will add to Orlando's margin of victory in game 2 plus the final score...Same #'s as game one?

Dallas 1-0
    The fix was in someone mentioned with Mark Cuban we can't dismiss! Was he involved in something he plead "No Contest" to? This means, I'm guilty but I'm not saying I'm a thief! No #'s out on this game at this time? Follow BTJ

Phoenix 0-1
    Nash should've passed to his left before launching the 40 foot 3 with 3.5 ticks left! Teammate had a uncontested 30 foot shot? The over can't be set high enough if Phoenix is to tie this series.
    Last edited by dollarbill; 04-19-10 at 06:29 AM.