Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Saratoga late double Thursday

Race 8: No. 3 My Typhoon. This filly has been super game her whole career. Cuts back to best distance after winning the Diana at 1 1/8 when many thought she couldn't go that far. Should sit a good trip behind Mott's other speed horse. Wait a While always dangerous but doesn't seem to have improved from last season.

Race 9: No. 7 Mizzenkey. Hate playing Bridgmohan in these turf races, but this filly made some nice runs at longer distances on the turf and now cuts back to 5.5. Might have a shot.

Seattle Slew

7-Wait A While$8.00$4.50$3.30
    2-Vacare-$4.80$3.50
    1-Meribel--$4.40

My Typhoon throws in a clunker, and Wait a While drifts up to 3-1. Ouch.

Seattle Slew

Shawn Brigmohan is so frecking bad a rider it's pathetic. 29-1 shot loose on the lead, he sits right behind and of course is empty in the stretch. Every time this guy can't finish, unless he's riding the superior horse. Asshole.

I'd like to see the number of 4-1 and under shots this guy has tanked at Saratoga meet. Has to be close to 15 right now, with likely 10 horses he's ridden at 2-1 or less not even hitting the board. I rarely play him, but that will turn to never now. How trainers ride this guy is beyond me.

Steve Asmussen used to ride Jerry Bailey and he was at the top of the standings at Saratoga. Now he rides Bridgmohan and his horses tank most races.
    Last edited by Seattle Slew; 08-23-07 at 04:27 PM.