RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horses

I'm embarrassed to say that I did have $50 across on Student Council and a $5 Exacta Box. Problem is I didn't know this but instead of winning $2530 I got only $1750 because the odds were to high with the offshore I used. Exacta paid me the $888 correctly. I've never gotten shorted before like that.

Win $48.80 paid only $42
    Place $31.80 Paid only $20
    Show $20.60 Paid only $10

Kind of pissed but hard to complain as I got bets in up to post....

I'm usually OTB.

Where is the best place offshore for horse wagering where you get more of what you should back.

Thanks in advance.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Congrats on the score. I'm telling you, I wouldn't have played that horse with monopoly money. Plus, the fact I never score with Migliore.

Assuming you're in the USA, I'd suggest always using phone OTB accounts in the USA. Most have no surcharges, so you'll get full track odds when you hit a score like that.

RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Assuming you're in the USA, I'd suggest always using phone OTB accounts in the USA. Most have no surcharges, so you'll get full track odds when you hit a score like that."

I will look into it thanks for the feedback.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is becoming an issue for me as well. I was unaware of the limit payouts with the offshore books. I am hearing stories about players being shorted on their winnings because of this. I have been using 5dimes and I understand they have limits too! How do you go about opening a OTB phone account? By the way. I attempted to open an account with TVG last year and they said the state I live in, does not allow me to have an account. What's up with that?

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Terp ... There are multiple American betting sites ... I recommend Youbet ... TVG is only in 13 states ... Mass. is one of them where I am but they don't offer all the tracks they have because of politics with the locals.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Connecticut OTB is excellent, but they also only take 11 states. No charges and they take just about every track.

CT, FL, KY, LA, MA, MT, NH, OH, VT, WA, WY.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

im with winticket,,,and im very happy with them