BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Would truly appreciate one of our more astute handicappers opinions on this race.

Just spent 20 minutes discussing with a friend who has been in and around horse racing for 40 years. Not sure we got but I would truly appreciate some further insight as this is quite an interesting entry.

Ran last at 5.5 F for Baffert. Apparently a 4yr old as carrying +8 pounds. Was apparently placed in Maiden Claimer (Last) for 150K claim. I guess hoping he wouldn't get claimed?? Got claimed and sent to Sean McCarthy, yet same jock. Now placed in 67K MSW. Adding .5F.

Any help??
    This is quite the mystery. I'm launching an investigation after R5 KEE on the 4.

BOA12

Would truly appreciate one of our more astute handicappers opinions on this race.

Just spent 20 minutes discussing with a friend who has been in and around horse racing for 40 years. Not sure we got but I would truly appreciate some further insight as this is quite an interesting entry.

Ran last at 5.5 F for Baffert. Apparently a 4yr old as carrying +8 pounds. Was apparently placed in Maiden Claimer (Last) for 150K claim. I guess hoping he wouldn't get claimed?? Got claimed and sent to Sean McCarthy, yet same jock. Now placed in 67K MSW. Adding .5F.

Any help??
    This is a small class drop, this horse romps. Mike Smith on the 1ster #10 the ML favorite. Beware but I'm taking that dare. BOL Madison.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    This is quite the mystery. I'm launching an investigation after R5 KEE on the 4.
    I'm thinking this may be a go. If you watched the first start he is clearly green/rank, but if they just keep him clear and let him run looks like a strong entry. Either way, keeping in stable as looks live to me. Little concerned they stayed with Jock, but maybe a Baffert thing??

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

This is a small class drop, this horse romps. Mike Smith on the 1ster #10 the ML favorite. Beware but I'm taking that dare. BOL Madison.
    Let's get it brother. TVG money back special. Also isn't it a little weird to have a 67K MSW as the 10th and final. Either way I'm pretty sure I'll do my usual 1/2/3 WPS if the pools comply. Think this one is a runner.

BOA12

Let's get it brother. TVG money back special. Also isn't it a little weird to have a 67K MSW as the 10th and final. Either way I'm pretty sure I'll do my usual 1/2/3 WPS if the pools comply. Think this one is a runner.
    Bail out play of the day 9/5 my guess. Win only 4me this time.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Bail out play of the day 9/5 my guess. Win only 4me this time.
    Agree to a large degree. They fire here (I think) or maybe not and we get him later. BOL.

BOA12

Agree to a large degree. They fire here (I think) or maybe not and we get him later. BOL.
    I got a clue, they, U and me are all due. Sooner than later, this one a lover not a hater. I have a degree in agree.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Doesn't get much easier than that.

BOA12

Yeah another likely short price. Very green in last. Shuffled/Spooked? back 4 lengths in first MSW. Then got taken well wide and came strong at 5.5F. 6F today but a little bigger field. Sometimes I get befuddled as to why jocks get boxed in trying to save ground? and they've got a ton of horse under them. If they would have just let this one run in the middle of the track would have been easy win last out.

Off to check the thread to see what you folks have for today. BOL!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Bud! Waiting on a couple others to come back. Not a ton of picks, but so far 90% have been live so I guess I'll keep posting.

BOA12

Thanks Bud! Waiting on a couple others to come back. Not a ton of picks, but so far 90% have been live so I guess I'll keep posting.
    Budding Superstars/ 90% live picks , that's what I call living. Your Av is mesmerizing like your stable.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Budding Superstars/ 90% live picks , that's what I call living. Your Av is mesmerizing like your stable.
    AV = Cassiopeia (constellation) - Wikipedia

Hubble and space has always intrigued me..

BOA12

AV = Cassiopeia (constellation) - Wikipedia

Hubble and space has always intrigued me..
    Your interests and hobby in Hubble & Space bodes well 4 those going WP. Cassiopeia Constellation has my admiration. Cat's Meow Mman.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Stable play (Cashed last)

OAK R12 Lochmoor. I'm posting this not so much as I think this is a winner here but more as a "Keep your eye's on".

I cashed last at 5-1. Very little speed. Stabled at Maiden claiming. Cashed at MSW but came from well back late.

Think this might be a step to high?? , especially at 6F. Interesting that carrying only 114lbs. Not sure why they left in at 25K Optional Claiming?

To my untrained eye this one looks to be begging for 7-8F at a Minimum.

BOA12

OAK R12 Lochmoor. I'm posting this not so much as I think this is a winner here but more as a "Keep your eye's on".

I cashed last at 5-1. Very little speed. Stabled at Maiden claiming. Cashed at MSW but came from well back late.

Think this might be a step to high?? , especially at 6F. Interesting that carrying only 114lbs. Not sure why they left in at 25K Optional Claiming?

You might be right. I like #10. Backside of an exacta or tri maybe.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Seems logical. BOL!!

BOA12

Seems logical. BOL!!
    I'm just playing #10 WP. BOL Mman.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Another quality effort. Begging for longer. Peg this one!!

BOA12

Another quality effort. Begging for longer. Peg this one!!
    You called it correct. $11.20 to show, I got $5.20 to place.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

You called it correct. $11.20 to show, I got $5.20 to place.
    WOW, did you notice the TRI and Super payouts. I'm not sharp enough to play exotics, but wow.

BOA12

WOW, did you notice the TRI and Super payouts. I'm not sharp enough to play exotics, but wow.
    I Should have played ALL/10/7 tri. .50 tri almost $1000.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I Should have played ALL/10/7 tri. .50 tri almost $1000.
    No short of what if's. In my younger/braver days I might have hit the .10 super. To old now but extrapolate your TRI play and $4800 super for .10?

Maybe 10,x,7,x. 10,x,x,7. x,10,7,x , etc . Always easier in hindsight.

BOA12

No short of what if's. In my younger/braver days I might have hit the .10 super. To old now but extrapolate your TRI play and $4800 super for .10?

Maybe 10,x,7,x. 10,x,x,7. x,10,7,x , etc . Always easier in hindsight.
    Ah, the glory days of youth. I had a buddy use to play his top 2 ponies, 1-2-All tribox. I'm not even sure how many combos that even is at this moment. He used to hit huge tri's. Being retired, have to limit the amount I bet everyday; back to basics WP and occasional EXBX. .10 supers are a fun play!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Ah, the glory days of youth. I had a buddy use to play his top 2 ponies, 1-2-All tribox. I'm not even sure how many combos that even is at this moment. He used to hit huge tri's. Being retired, have to limit the amount I bet everyday; back to basics WP and occasional EXBX. .10 supers are a fun play!
    With you brother. I have 8 or 10 pick 6 etc under my belt but those days are long gone.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

CD R6 Miss Yearwood

Negatives/Unknowns ... Kneeland last start at 8.5F. Raced twice at GP 7F. Today track change and a race at night??

She ran the 3 down with ease in last so don't see a challenge here. The 5 (Breeding) gives me some pause. She came from WELL back (8-10 lengths) at 38-1 to just miss the even money favorite with Chad Brown and Ortiz aboard. Doesn't appear the distance is going to hurt.

Bottom line, the only thing I see in her way is a dislike for the surface or the 5 turns out to be a monster.

Looks like a solid play to me. BOL

BOA12

Negatives/Unknowns ... Kneeland last start at 8.5F. Raced twice at GP 7F. Today track change and a race at night??

She ran the 3 down with ease in last so don't see a challenge here. The 5 (Breeding) gives me some pause. She came from WELL back (8-10 lengths) at 38-1 to just miss the even money favorite with Chad Brown and Ortiz aboard. Doesn't appear the distance is going to hurt.

Bottom line, the only thing I see in her way is a dislike for the surface or the 5 turns out to be a monster.

Will be my only CD play 2Day. Thanks bro. 7:30 CST// CD R6. #6-39X. $12 is lucky 4me. The Frenchman doesn't hurt either.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Will be my only CD play 2Day. Thanks bro. 7:30 CST// CD R6. #6-39X. $12 is lucky 4me. The Frenchman doesn't hurt either.
    I'm going pretty strong, based on price. I presumed you watched last??

BOA12

I'm going pretty strong, based on price. I presumed you watched last??
    No, didn't see last race, but you're a great indicator Madison, everyone one of yours been live.

BOA12

No, didn't see the last race, but you're a great indicator Madison, everyone one of yours has been live.
    Another Solid Selection.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

No, didn't see last race, but you're a great indicator Madison, everyone one of yours been live.
    Well, this was like she was out for a morning stroll. I don't believe the jockey hit her or even sat down on her.

Do yourself a favor and catch the replay of the Keeneland 8.5F race. Somewhere circa 6 or 7F in the jock sits down on her and asks her to go. She put on a burst like you don't often see.

Price sux'd. I gave her out early to the board here and 3 of my friends so that probably didn't help. Bottom line here was all any novice had to do was watch her last.

On to the next.

BOA12

Well, this was like she was out for a morning stroll. I don't believe the jockey hit her or even sat down on her.

Do yourself a favor and catch the replay of the Keeneland 8.5F race. Somewhere circa 6 or 7F in the jock sits down on her and asks her to go. She put on a burst like you don't often see.

Price sux'd. I gave her out early to the board here and 3 of my friends so that probably didn't help. Bottom line here was all any novice had to do was watch her last.

On to the next.
    I was all over this place yesterday and drinking a little, will watch the replay in a bit. While the price sux'd, I don't have a problem betting EVEN in sports. On to the next Monster Madison and thanks again my friend.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I was all over this place yesterday and drinking a little, will watch the replay in a bit. While the price sux'd, I don't have a problem betting EVEN in sports. On to the next Monster Madison and thanks again my friend.
    Agreed with the ease she won with. From 10 back to 10 length winner. Looks like she can run forever. I don't think they understood how much they had Kee 8.5F.

Still have a couple others I'm anxious to see come back. Glad you made a few $$. I did pretty well as I went way above my normal $$ but even with that was muted by the odds.

BOA12

Agreed with the ease she won with. From 10 back to 10 length winner. Looks like she can run forever. I don't think they understood how much they had Kee 8.5F.

Still have a couple others I'm anxious to see come back. Glad you made a few $$. I did pretty well as I went way above my normal $$ but even with that was muted by the odds.
    I'm with you, it's one thing to lose on "maybe" at 10-1, but losing on an EVEN $ hurts much much more. I Didn't play this, but a good example would be like LAD -340 yesterday, crazy loss. BOL bro, your horses can really GO.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm with you, it's one thing to lose on "maybe" at 10-1, but losing on an EVEN $ hurts much much more. I Didn't play this, but a good example would be like LAD -340 yesterday, crazy loss. BOL bro, your horses can really GO.
    Yeah, check out R1 from Laurel. 7 was 6/5 and someone decided to make her/him 3/5 very late. Nipped for show, well back, but some people just have too much $$.

BOA12

Yeah, check out R1 from Laurel. 7 was 6/5 and someone decided to make her/him 3/5 very late. Nipped for show, well back, but some people just have too much $$.
    I often have horses at 4 or 5 to one ML that I bet early, and end up the favorite. And they seldom win at these low odds, like a stiff job. Like the trainer doesn't want to win this trip, looking to the next out for "better" odds. Those trainers can be a wily bunch.

First 1234 Last